Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation

3.3

WATER/EAU CYCLOPENTASILOXANE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCERIN BUTYLENE GLYCOL PEG-10 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE SODIUM CHLORIDE TRIFLUOROMETHYL C1-4 ALKYL DIMETHICONE NYLON-12 SILICA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CALCIUM PCA ZINC PCA SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MALACHITE FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/TOURMALINE FERMENT POLYSILICONE-11 QUATERNIUM-90 BENTONITE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL STEARIC ACID OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER TETRASODIUM EDTA PROPYLENE CARBONATE HEXYLENE GLYCOL HEXYL LAURATE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE METHICONE RETINYL PALMITATE GLYCERYL ROSINATE OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE TOCOPHEROL PHENOXYETHANOL Methyl Undecylenate Ethyl Undecylenate MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

on 2/24/2015 1:57:00 AM

i am a college student in a university in manila...and i am super exposed to air-con...i have this type of skin the problem is there like some glitter compound in the foundation..and for me i am a male student and have this type of foundation is the worst option for me..

on 7/4/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

First off, this is the absolute cheapest I've ever paid for a brand name foundation, a whopping three dollars. I guess they were trying to get rid of it. When I got home, I tried it on a clean face and it was greasy after I used my stippling brush. I even tried putting my most matte powder on it, and the greasy shine showed through. I wiped it off my face and threw it in the bin. I tried it the next day to go to a meeting and when I arrived, I realized the color I got was just one shade, just ONE, darker than my already tan Indian skin, so I wiped off as much as I could. I'm not rating this product on what I think of it as a foundation, but what it was as a final product. This might be a good time to mention, it is REALLY sparkly. Like sparkly enough that if you try to go for full coverage, you'll look like a Twilight vampire. I used this as a component for homemade tinted moisturizer. The result was something I'm using on my face every day as a foundation substitute. All in all; not a remarkable foundation, actually one I quite abhor. I'm a makeup junkie so I usually find uses for everything, and this is no exception. I didn't end up liking the product, which lost it three lippies (one just because I can't give it a zero) and it gained back one for being useful, still. I hate the packaging, usually i like squeeze tunes, but this product is so watery it doesn't work. Wouldn't buy again, horrible product, I'd literally use anything else. The dollar store brand foundation works better than this crap. Anything that says mineral is suspicious to me... Don't waste time and money, buy some higher quality drugstore foundation!

I love this foundation... I get the shade nude, my skin tone is yellow based. My face is more darker then my neck, so I normally have to blend it down to my neck. This foundation is really good, because I don't have to do that... It's the perfect shade for my neck, but it still has the yellow base to it. I'm a makeup artist, and I'm not a big lover on heavy foundation, I like full coverage but it should be build able. This foundation has a shine to it, but it is still matte. I normally just powder the "T" area, and leave the rest so I can some definition. It's the only foundation I use now, because of it's great packaging it's small and doesn't pour out, like the old Revlon colourstay foundations. It's amazing, and I would definitely recommend this foundation!

on 7/8/2012 9:40:00 AM

I purchased this foundation in Ivory.
I was really surprised how dark this was out of the tube but application was sheer and coverage was light.
This was quite a thick cream and again I expected good coverage but was surprised by how sheer it actually was
Did nothing for my skin and I looked like I had no foundation on, did not even out my skin tone, it was worse than a tinted moisturiser.
Unfortunately this foundation did not work for me and I won't repurchase.

on 7/1/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this make-up. It gives good,complete coverage and covers up my Rosacea. My skin is ultra dry but this makes my skin look dewey . It can be found on Ebay for $8 or 9 dollars. It is perhaps the best foundation I have ever used. Love it.

Update: This make-up fades fast on the skin. Need something that stays after application.

on 8/18/2011 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ugh!

I used this the moring for the first time and then checked my face in sunlight. I was horrified by what I saw. Cakey, thick, gross. I put it on with a brush and then buffed it out. I doubt this would look good no matter what technique I had used.

Use this only if you enjoy having your skin look like it is 80 years old.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this foundation, it gives light to medium coverage and a dewy glow to your skin. I find the coverage to be buildable, I use my finders to apply it, instead of a brush. There aren't too many shades to choose from but I was able to find one that works. I can see how some wouldn't like the packaging, I'm not a huge fan either but it seems like every foundation i like has terrible packaging. I use neutrogena healthy skin makeup most of the time, and when i want a more natural dewy look especially for summer i go for this one. I would recommend it to those who prefer a more natural look.

on 7/15/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really didn't like this. Im quite pale and the lightest shade was really orangey. it gives hardly any coverage at all. also the packaging is seriously rubbish the product just leaks out and makes a huge mess. they've changed the packaging since i brought it i dont know if it's any different but i wouldn't buy it again due to the rubbish colour selection.

on 5/20/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i love this foundation! HG most definetley. for those who want the most luminous finish ever, this is for you! it looks so gorgeous on skin and provides light to medium coverage. the color ranges are amazing, and even if you dont get your exact shade, it blends in so well and makes you look amazing. for example, i have medium light tannish skin and i got ivory, and it looked perfect!

on 5/20/2011 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product was a big disappointment. The packaging is cheap it comes in a lotion type tube and the liquid is almost water like that it spills out without having to squeeze it. It goes on streaky even with my expensive M.A.C. Brush & if u try & blend it, the product rubs right off. It also settles into lines which I don't have very many I'm only 26 but it made me look like I was wrinkled beyond my years!!! It also made my face feel wet/shiny. I washed it off after 2hours save your money ladies....