Avon True Color Blush in Rose Lustre

on 9/3/2012 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I have 3 True Color Blushes that would fit in the rose category. Rose Lustre, Mad About Mauve, and Classic Aura. Rose Lustre is the brightest color. I would describe it as a pinkish red. In the pan it looks like it has some shimmer but on the skin it isn't that noticeable. The pigmentation is very nice. I have light to med skin and I have to use a light hand with this blush. Blends nicely. Great value.

on 4/16/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Rose Lustre is a beautiful berry/rose pink shade -- reminds me of some of Clinique's blushes. Richly pigmented, VERY long lasting, and a gorgeous color. The only issue I have with this one (I've tried all of the True Color blushes) is that's is so pigmented it's easy to wind up with clown cheeks if I'm not careful. I have an NW20 complexion -- applied lightly, the color is simply beautiful -- a lovely, feminine pink.

on 7/17/2010 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Great texture, but too, too rich a pink for my fair coloring. It lasted just okay throughout the day, hard for me to give a fair assessment on staying power because I had to apply just a light dusting to avoid looking fevered. Also, I wish they just would package it as a round pan like MAC does, I am so tired of any blushes coming packaged with the pretense that you might actually USE the crappy, or in some cases, not-so-crappy little brush included. You get way more product for your money if the blush comes in just a pan on its own.

Popular Blush Products