Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

I love this eyeliner. It's great if you like doing an everyday cat eyeliner look. It's very easy to use even for beginners. It does dry out very quickly if you use it everyday. Besides it drying a little fast I don't see anything wrong with it. It's very dark and lasts forever! I get ready by 9am everyday and remove around 10pm everyday. There has been times where I fall asleep with my makeup on (very bad, don't do that) and in the morning most of it will still be there. It could be that I use and eyeshadow primer but idk.
I won't buy this again not because of it, itself but because I like trying new eyeliners.

This is a great product: it's simple to use; relatively inexpensive; and lasts for the better part of the day.

I've found that if you just need a daily, quick, easy to apply eyeliner, this is my go to. However, near the end the tip usually dries up for me and sometimes a little brush hair can stick out causing my wings to be a bit uneven, but it's fixable. I do find that it does start to fade after about 6-8 hours or so, which is most of the 'day', but as I'm sure there are many people like me, who leave the house early at 7-8 am or so and come back home somewhere between 9pm -12am, and it'd be beneficial if it lasted much longer.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this eyeliner, it's perfect for a cat eye and doesn't transfer to my upper lid area throughout the day like many others do.

My only gripe with the product isn't with the formula, but with the packaging - it seems to dry out fairly quickly (I get about a month out of one) and the tip likes to fray at the end which makes drawing a fine line a bit tricky.

I have purchased it two times and I can safely say it was a waste. The first time I got it I thought it was amazing, so thin and black and it looked so great! However it did ran out quickly and the color faded, but I kept thinking that maybe I got a bad one because the memories were good. So, I got the second one. And it lasted even less than the other. The problem is that within a month the color stops being solid black to go translucid grey and the point doesnt have ink anymore, it dries so you have to use the side of the brush and then the whole point of a thin line is gone. Not to mention that, even if it did last 6 months, its too expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Im 100% obsessed with this liner. my eyes are very sensitive, which means they can get very watery, so good quality waterproof makeup is always a must for me. I've tried so many different liners and this has been the best. This is the only liquid liner I have bought since discovering it. It is so pigmented, doesn't leave weird streaks or require you to go over it more than once. I love the felt tip its so simple to apply wherever you put it it stays. I have had some late nights at the bar, gotten home and passed out with a face full of makeup, woken up the next day and my liner was still perfect. Just store this baby upside down to keep it nice and pigmented.
Honestly I was very apprehensive about the price at first but after the first time I used it, I was i love. I also wear a lot of liner on a regular basis, and I've got to tell you that this liner in general has lasted me forever. I haven't even gone through 2 in the past 6 months. This stuff does not dry out as long as you store it properly, you'll get your moneys worth. This is absolutely my holy grail

If you have watery eyes, this probably isn't going to work for you. During the day and going out I had no problems with it but when my eyes get watery the liner pretty much disappears. Other than it's pretty good and I continue to use it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is overhyped...horrible product..didn't last long...even with UD eyelid primer, used it on my bottome lashline as well and it smeared later not too long after, the color fades, my Jordanna 12 hour eye pencil lastes longer and it was 2.99..don't waste your money ladies

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I got this a while ago and repurchased it twice for about $19, but I eventually switched over to Estee Lauder's Double Wear Eyeliner, which worked a whole lot better. I'm pretty disappointed as to how this eyeliner held up since so many people in these reviews swear by it. I have oily monolids, and this product didn't make the cut for me.

Pros:
- Delivered a rich, black pigment for the first few uses
- Precise, thin brush

Cons:
- Wasn't waterproof for me. It smudged throughout the day in 6 hours or less and didn't survive a shower (even without rubbing my eyes)
- Ran out quickly. Barely lasted me a month
- The brush started fraying after three weeks, and it was impossible to put back into place without chopping it off
- The pigment faded quickly and lost its opacity
- Disappeared completely after using it on my waterline
- Kinda pricey for an eyeliner that didn't last long

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase this, and although I really liked it for the first times I used it, I don't think it's worth the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been a lover of Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. It was amazing when I first bought it. After about a year, I am somewhat disappointed. Maybe I've been grabbing an expired eyeliner? The past few purchases, I have noticed that my liner will turn an ashy gray color. Sometimes it will wipe completely off throughout the day. It doesn't matter if I put shadow or not.

Like I said, I could've been purchasing expired eyeliners or something of that sort.

This is a great liquid eyeliner. The brush is thin and soft but doesn't lose its shape or dry out, so it's easy to apply and great for making a winged line. The color is also very pigmented and gives me a nice clear line in a deep pigmented black every time.

Even better, it stays on my fairly oily lids all day without smuding, even in the most humid weather. I've used it for 4 months now and it's still going strong, but I will repurchase when it eventually runs out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

Top Rated Stila Products