September 23, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by brittanyjward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my to go to eyeliner! It is easy to use, last all day and does not smudge. It always creates the perfect look. The only downside Is that its a little on the expensive side. But it is definitely worth the money! It really is the best eyeliner I have ever used :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Lianadaisy11

This is absolutely my favorite liquid eyeliner. I have been using it for a few years now, and will definitely continue to repurchase it in the future. The tip of this eyeliner is very narrow, and is great for drawing lines of any thickness. It goes on very smooth, and can be used for both nighttime, and everyday makeup looks. It stays on all day, and still washes off easy. I have oily eyelids, and often have trouble with products smudging. However, I have absolutely no problems at all with this eyeliner. Even though this product is a little pricy, it is definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical on spending $26 CAD on a liquid eyeliner, but I was happy I did. The quality of the pen and the formula is amazing. I have no issues using liquid eyeliner and doing cat eyes, but this just made it a whole lot easier for me and saved me time on my everyday routine. The best part is, if you need to rub your eyes, it won't budge. This won't come off until you want it too. I've already repurchased it and it took me about half a year of everyday use before it started to dry out.

All in all, great colour, great finish, and no problems. Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

Awesome ! Love it. My new favourite liquid eyeliner !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by shadownerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner - I've tried so many liquid and gels, and NOTHING stays on my monolid eyes as effective and as long as this eyeliner has. Most eyeliners end up on my lower lash line looking messy within hours and this lasts all day with no bleeding!

It's last through tears, sweat, general day wear. The packaging is great - and I find if I store it upside down I get more use out of it.

This will fade somewhat over time, but not in a drastically noticeable or embarrassing way. The tip is fantastic, perfect for drawing wings or lines to the desired thickness. I can't rave enough about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner. Dries and then doesn't move. I wouldn't repurchase this only b/c I can get eye liners that are just as good at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I was a real skeptic when it came to trying this eyeliner. I actually put off purchasing it for a long time because I didn't think that there was an eyeliner that existed that wouldn't budge after 8 hours of wear. Well, ladies, this one didn't move at all. It looked just as fresh as it did nearly 16 hours later (in the summer heat, no less!). I have fairly oily skin, wear full cover foundation, powder, under eye concealer, so eyeliners that are supposed to be waterproof doesn't really stay where it's supposed to stay. I love the very fine and precise tip of this eyeliner, it allows you to draw the thinest of lines and thicken as needed. It gives you a lot of control (I usually use short strokes). Easy to remove. One thing that would be a con with this pen is that if you're not careful putting the cap on, it may damage your tip. I think that cap is a little different from most caps, as it has some sort of "inner cap" that is easily touched with the tip. If you push it in because it's kind of stuck, it could easily split your applicator. All in all, I love this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'll start off by writing that I don't have a ton of experience with eye liner... I've tried gel (L'Oreal) after reading a lot of reviews and reading that it stays longer compared to other forms of liner. Meh. I was a bit intimidated by liquid liner, but gave this a try after doing research and reading tons of great reviews on here, sephora, and ulta. Not disappointed so far.... It really does stay on all day, but it's not invincible; when I rub my eyes or splash water on my face, it'll come off. However, I do have pretty oily eyelids and it still stays intact. However, when I try to do the wing on my liner, I always have a hard time filling it in because of the product design... oh well. I'm still on my first stick and it's been quite a while... worth the $20.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by xxpinkbutterflyxx

I have this in black and charcoal grey (alloy). I will say I am super disappointed in alloy, you can't see it on my lids at all, it's just far too light. But I love my black one so much, and have repurchased, that I am still giving this product a high rating.

When I bought this I didn't realise it was much beloved by many people. I was just looking for a pen style liquid liner, because I just couldn't apply those types that come in the little bottle with the sponge type applicator.

When I swatched this before I bought it, it literally did not budge from my hand all day so I knew I had to buy it. I have super oily lids and eyeliners just slip right off. This lasts all day if I use a primer, although it does fade, and rubs off a little on the corners. But the fact that its still mostly there is unhear of for my eyes, so wow!

I also found the pen style easy to use from the get go. Easy to control.

I'm on my second black liner, when I ran out, there wasn't even a question about whether to repurchase, I just went and got it without even thinking about it, despite the high cost here in Australia. It is a staple for me now, like toilet paper lol.

Lastly, I found that storing it upside down makes it last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

I love this for its shade range. I purchased the white one (seriously, who else does white liquid liner!?) and it is the best thing I've ever used on my inner corners. It smudges where I want it to. As well I do plan to potentially use this for some Halloween looks.
I really love this stuff, although in black you could probably save some money, but if you want different shades of liquid eyeliner I highly recommend.