September 3, 2014 | 1314 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'll start off by writing that I don't have a ton of experience with eye liner... I've tried gel (L'Oreal) after reading a lot of reviews and reading that it stays longer compared to other forms of liner. Meh. I was a bit intimidated by liquid liner, but gave this a try after doing research and reading tons of great reviews on here, sephora, and ulta. Not disappointed so far.... It really does stay on all day, but it's not invincible; when I rub my eyes or splash water on my face, it'll come off. However, I do have pretty oily eyelids and it still stays intact. However, when I try to do the wing on my liner, I always have a hard time filling it in because of the product design... oh well. I'm still on my first stick and it's been quite a while... worth the $20.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by xxpinkbutterflyxx

I have this in black and charcoal grey (alloy). I will say I am super disappointed in alloy, you can't see it on my lids at all, it's just far too light. But I love my black one so much, and have repurchased, that I am still giving this product a high rating.

When I bought this I didn't realise it was much beloved by many people. I was just looking for a pen style liquid liner, because I just couldn't apply those types that come in the little bottle with the sponge type applicator.

When I swatched this before I bought it, it literally did not budge from my hand all day so I knew I had to buy it. I have super oily lids and eyeliners just slip right off. This lasts all day if I use a primer, although it does fade, and rubs off a little on the corners. But the fact that its still mostly there is unhear of for my eyes, so wow!

I also found the pen style easy to use from the get go. Easy to control.

I'm on my second black liner, when I ran out, there wasn't even a question about whether to repurchase, I just went and got it without even thinking about it, despite the high cost here in Australia. It is a staple for me now, like toilet paper lol.

Lastly, I found that storing it upside down makes it last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

I love this for its shade range. I purchased the white one (seriously, who else does white liquid liner!?) and it is the best thing I've ever used on my inner corners. It smudges where I want it to. As well I do plan to potentially use this for some Halloween looks.
I really love this stuff, although in black you could probably save some money, but if you want different shades of liquid eyeliner I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great, comes off easy. However, it's a bit pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Jhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this would stay on all day as advertised. Seems to apply fine on the upper lash line. When I start to apply it to my lower lash line, my eye starts to water and thus, the liner doesn't set or dry. Very sad because I wanted this to be my holy grail liner. It seems most of the waterproof liners that come with felt tip applicators make my eyes water.

I've used MAC liquid last as my holy grail liner but they only make it in black now. Black is too harsh on my brown Asian eyes. So now I use Milani infinite liquid liners for a fraction of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBySantaAna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried every brand in the industry and I tell you what. This is a winner! Added to that I checked this out because Good House Keeping rated this #1 for the best liquid liner. So I thought to give it a try and they were right. This liquid pen liner is easy to use, very black, last long than any liner I've ever put in my whole entire life. The only thing is the life span doesn't last me that long and have to replace it once a month for me personally since I like my makeup in the mid dramatic range. It dries to a matte very black color and the quality last ALL DAY. This is my #1 pick to use for liquid eyeliner.

Check out my YouTube Channel & Subscribe. Here is a video of me using the product:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by DanaeAllan

All in all a good eyeliner. Easy to apply. I find even with eyelid primer, it doesn't last all day unfortunately. I'm not sure why, as I don't have oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupri

Really good when you first buy it, but runs out really quickly and starts to become really hard to use :( I've noticed this with many liquid pens, but if you don't use It for a while the color and pigment becomes amazing again and excellent to use until it runs out again.. Bad cycle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Ohjennyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING! I love it love it love it. I was going to buy the 3way lash lining tool by too face but was too dry.. Once I came across this baby, I fell in love! Amazing! Totally worth every penny! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Dianaofg

I got this eyeliner without knowing there was an insane hype around it. I was just at Sephora swatching felt tip eyeliners and rubbing them to see which seemed best. This one won! It's felt tip makes it easy to apply. You can makes both thin and thick lines and it lasts all days except for the inner corner which I usually rub. I used it everyday and it dried out in about three months to give you an idea of how long it lasts. Tip: I was able to get a few more uses by putting a drop of visine on the tip and leaving tip facing down (though it made it look less black). My one con is that the tip is pretty weak. After about 2 months I would need to trim it ocassionally because on some corners it would break apart. It's also not the blackest of black so if you want a very intense black you probably wouldn't like the color, I however found it okay. Once I started college I decided to cut down on expenses and tried drugstore eyeliners and eventually I came running back. This eyeliner is worth the price despite the flimsy tip!