December 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great. Expensive but great. It makes perfect lines, lasts all day and is super pigmented. It is a wet formula but once you have a steady hand it looks great

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by erikafleri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So dissapointing. I bought this after reading amazing reviews and I am still confused. The tip dried out shortly after my purchase and began to disintegrate. The colour is not good either: goes on quite sheer and never really builds up completely. It doesn't really smudge but the pigment fades away in a few hours. One positive note is that it is really easy to apply, great for a beginner but there are cheaper ones to practice with! I am very sad to give this review as I hoped this would be a great product :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

An above-average eyeliner, but on my oily lids this does NOT stay all day. After a couple of hours of wear I always see some flaking AND some transferring up to the browbone area.
I bought two of these (Intense Black and Snow) and neither one of them gave me a nicely opaque color without a little bit of extra effort. As much as I wanted to love this eyeliner (it's so popular!) it just didn't live up to the hype for me.
My absolute HG eyeliner is Lancome's Artliner. It is positively budge-proof, smudge-proof, everything-proof. I have even slept in it and it still looked exactly the same as when I first applied it. That's what I need. I need my makeup to be as worry-free as possible and Stay All Day just didn't deliver that for me. It's worth it to spend the extra ten dollars or so for the Lancome one.
Won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by dorkafied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know how many times I've repurchased this, I'm probably on my fourth or fifth one. It was the first eyeliner and high end brand I ever bought when I started getting into make up. No regrets. I love this pen to death and will carry it to my death bed. It isn't completely waterproof but I question what eyeliner really is (still on the quest) it does stay in place. It dries quickly and has a slight sheen to it, in the past I did experience some transferring and a bit of flakiness but as of recent there have been none. After a bit of usage the brush tip will start to wear down but you're still capable of making a sharp and precise line.

I've tried many eyeliners from high end and drugstore, while I found some great ones I always keep the Stila on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ditzygrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Pitch black color, great felt tip (makes winged liners and thin lines so much easier), stays all day. Would repurchase any day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

ATTENTION OILY SKINNED PEOPLE!
this is not waterproof! it will smudge and give you raccoon eyes.

NON-OILY SKINNED PEOPLE
when you first apply it isn't not very dark. you have to go over it a couples of times. I've used drugstore eyeliners with better formulas than this.

I recommend people to try mililani ultra fine tip liquid liner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After buying this eyeliner in Alloy, which is a very nice grey, I also wanted one in a dark blue. I picked Midnight, but for some strange reason it does not go on as smoothly as the Alloy color. It skips and makes my not so smooth lids look even worse. I wish I could return it, but I think I'll pass it on to my daughter instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Stays on, is super black, and is easy to put on. You can draw a thin line or a thick line fairly easily with this. I have had mine for over a year and it has not dried out yet. Other than being expensive, what more can you ask for with this?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by heartofgold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner. I have very oily skin and I have tried many eyeliners from various brand. So far this is one if the eyeliner that doesn't smudge and stay pigmented more than 3 hours. It is more expensive than drugstore eyeliner but still cheaper compare to estee or Make up Forever range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Stila isn't kidding around with the "Stay All Day" claim.

Not only did this liquid liner stay all day, it did so on my ridiculously oily mono eyelids on a 45 degree celsius day in Sydney.

What the what.

Respect, that's what.

At first i wasn't used to the stiff felt tip (I usually go for really thin, flexible brushes) but the pigment and wear time absolutely blew me away. 5 out of 5 Stila!