November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This liner is the besssst. I work 9-10 hours a day and it doesn't budge, and I have oily lids. It's super dark and the brush of the pen is awesome. Nothing bad to say at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lovemylife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not great with liquid eyeliners, but this is worth the effort. Almost everything smudges on my oily eyelids, but this one definitely stays put all day and more. It's amazing. I'm not a fan of the price, but considering it actually works, I'd pay full price for it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I bought this a few months back (6 months maybe?) and was using it on the daily but then I stopped using it for a few months when I went on a pencil liner kick. I also wanted to see if it would dry out quickly or how the tip would last so I feel like I am now ready to report back.

I wasn't sure I'd like the tip at first because I tend to like brush tip applicators (i.e. Physicians Formula, Kat Von D) better because I can get precise and sharp lines. I was pleasantly surprised with this one because I can still achieve the same results with this tip. I did notice that after many months of use the tip is starting to wear down a little bit, but not all that much. I am still able to achieve sharp lines so I'm very pleased. It also hasn't dried out yet so I am very happy with that too. I found with the brush tip versions like the PF and KVD tended to develop a dried coat on the brush that I had to wipe off every now and again, so the fact that I don't have this type of maintenance to do on a felt tip brush is great.

The formula is very good. Its darker than the Physicians Formula and comparable to the Kat Von D. I don't need to draw over any lines to get it to full opacity. It goes on easy and smooth and dries quickly. I wears well all day. I don't experience much flaking or smudging or transferring. Normally, if my eyelids are particularly oily and its been a long day, you can see the product starts breaking down but its still not a big smudgy mess. My eyes have a tendency to smudge everything so for me this is a great product.

I would definitely recommend this product, and will be repurchasing! Its more expensive than any drugstore liner, but the ease of use and the longevity of the formula make it well worth its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by franehh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liner. I am constantly cheating on this product with other liners but other ones ultimately prove to be inferior (Tarte, Givenchy, Benefit, D&G, Rimmel... just about every other liner on the market) and I always return to Stila.

In conjunction with UD's eyeshadow primer this truly lasts all day for me and I have extremely oily lids. After the 12-hour mark it begins to flake but I prefer that much more over raccoon-eye smudging.

I also LOVE the applicator on this... It's a felt-tip pen that is very controllable and forgiving. Other liners have an applicator that's either too thin or an annoying brush that makes it extremely difficult to create thin lines.

Will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried a lot of different brands/types of eyeliners, and thus far this one is my favorite. Despite my many years of using eyeliner and often doing a kind of subtle cat-eye, I am far from expert at applying this. This applicator makes it a LOT easier. Not compeltely foolproof, I still have to take my time and keep some q-tips handy for when I inevitably mess it up a bit, but it helps a lot. The point is fine and it spreads evenly, easily, so I am able to get a nice, medium-sized line, fairly quickly. It is waterproof as it claims, and once it dries it kind of sets, so if you mess up wipe it off QUICK, or else you will probably need to remove it all with an eye makeup remover. The only real downside I can say for this is that it isn't the darkest black I've ever seen. It could be a bit darker, for my preference. But, all other things considered, still my go-to.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Based on the reviews on here, I bought this and have been really pleased.

It's easy to apply and lasted all day - through a gym class and cycle ride home (with the wind making my eyes water).

Excellent

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by 92DingDong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Honestly, the best eyeliner in the world! As a person with oily skin this is a must have.

Typically I put eye primer then tarte's clay mineral powder, then stila's eyeliner. It never budges, and it last for hours. Seriously, I can wear it for 13 hrs straight. No smudges, no raccoon eyes and it's so easy to apply on.

I always carry it in my purse. If you love liquid eyeliner this is like the holy grail of eyeliners, I shall never touch another brand of eyeliner again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a fantastic liquid eyeliner. I much prefer these styled tips, I find them the easiest to apply. So quick to do a cat eye now, I just turn the pen on an angle and it's done it 2 secs. This doesn't tend to run into my eye creases like the last liquid eyeliner I had did. It is the blackest black too and you only have to run over your eye once for it to be completely opaque. Last all say like the name suggest. Overall a near perfect product! I am wondering how long mine will last as I see a lot of people had theirs dry out rather quick, my last liquid eyeliner I purchased (from Dollywink) lasted me nearly 3 years which was remarkable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by hms25

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product the 'massage test', and it proved its worth! After a full on 2-hour massage [face down, then face up with eye pillows!], the liner stayed intact! Just wished the nib was angular, and the colour, a little more dense.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

An above-average eyeliner, but on my oily lids this does NOT stay all day. After a couple of hours of wear I always see some flaking AND some transferring up to the browbone area.
I bought two of these (Intense Black and Snow) and neither one of them gave me a nicely opaque color without a little bit of extra effort. As much as I wanted to love this eyeliner (it's so popular!) it just didn't live up to the hype for me.
My absolute HG eyeliner is Lancome's Artliner. It is positively budge-proof, smudge-proof, everything-proof. I have even slept in it and it still looked exactly the same as when I first applied it. That's what I need. I need my makeup to be as worry-free as possible and Stay All Day just didn't deliver that for me. It's worth it to spend the extra ten dollars or so for the Lancome one.
Won't buy this again.