Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

This is the only eye liner that will last all day without smudging or giving me raccoon eyes. I absolutely love it! It is super easy to apply and dries quickly.

The price is bit high compared to other eyeliners that are on the market but it is definitely worth it every penny.

on 9/3/2015 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Don't bother buying any other eyeliner, don't bother trying any other eyeliner. Its not worth it. Because this one is so good its out of this world. I was a complete eyeliner noob when I first started using this eyeliner, and now I can do the best cat eye and always get compliments on my eyeliner. Its just so easy to get a defined wing, whether you want a thick or thin line, a cat eye, a graphic liner, whatever. It does it. It DOES NOT MOVE. It stays all day. I can have a nap, wake up and my liner is still good. Walk out in the rain, it doesn't run. Its so good. Its a relatively cheap price in Australia for a good eyeliner at $29. Considering that Revlon prices their eyeliners at $25 each at Priceline (and they are shite by the way) you can't really go wrong spending an extra $4 on a actually top quality liner. It does not dry out quickly like others because the cap clicks on! Just buy it and thank me later!

on 9/2/2015 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just made an account on makeupalley.com to write a review about this eyeliner, that's how much I LOVE IT! Before this product, I used Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner, but after a number of my friends bought this I decided to try it. I am hooked. I was sick and tired of my Maybelline rubbing off when I curled my eyelashes! This stuff stays on pretty well all day for me, although it does rub off in the crease a bit, but that is probably my fault. Love this eyeliner, I will never go back despite the expensive price tag on this!

PS: Can someone recommend me a good facial mask for normal skin? I have tried so many, but still didn't find a good one...

I was looking for a liquid eyeliner that was easy to apply, wouldn't crumble or migrate, wouldn't smear, and wouldn't run. The lady at Ulta pointed me straight to this. I was a little reluctant to try it because of the price....but oh. My. Goodness.

This is one of the best makeup products I've ever bought. It's so easy to apply. The tips allows you to make the thinnest or thickest line you desire with ease. Believe me, I'm no expert when it come to liquid eyeliner but I get it perfect every time with this. It's easy to do wings too, which I love.

This eyeliner is definitely waterproof. I have gone running in the summertime, sweating to death and my eyeliner still looked nice when I was done. It stays all day, as it claims. However, at night when I go to remove it, it isn't horribly difficult. I hate having to scrub my eye to death just to get my makeup off. With this stuff I don't have to. Eye makeup remover gets the job done.

I will never need to try another liquid eyeliner again. Stila's does all I need, plus some. It really exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth all the hype.

on 9/2/2015 3:17:00 AM

After seeing a lot of positive reviews, I decided to give this a try. For the positive sides, this eyeliner tip is very precise and easy to draw on. However, it is a little pricky, but this is not too much of a concern.

The negative sides, this eyeliner doesn't stay on well. It doesn't smudge, but it just fades. When applied, it is a nice opaque line, but after it dries up, it fades to semi-opaque. After a few more hours, the inner corners disappear. I often have to use another brand of eyeliner to line it up on top of the Stila's one.

For the price, I don't think it deserves all 5 stars and there are better Japanese brands for eyeliners in the market with more intense color-staying power.

on 8/30/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a major disappointment for me despite the reviews.

invested in this for a friend's wedding but it did not stay all day. i have oily eyelids and the liner at the end of the eye just disappears and fades at the end of the day.

the brush was also quite hard and the colour payoff was not really good.

and its considered expensive and i expected it to work. but no.. no go for me ..

on 8/27/2015 7:30:00 PM

This is my first experience with a pen liquid liner and I've been hugely impressed by how easy it is. The tip is long and soft and gives the ability to create either a very fine line or to work it into something more dramatic.

I have this in Midnight and I love the dark inky blue. It lasts really well, but i haven't tested its waterproofness yet. It comes off easily with cleanser and I haven't had to scrub away at it with eye make up remover.

Like a lot of other Stila products I can see myself 'needing' more colours.......

on 8/27/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this after reading so many review but I think it honestly doesn't live up to everything it claims to do. I'm starting to think maybe I got a bad batch. I'm pretty great at applying eyeliner it was the first makeup product I started using many years back when I started wearing makeup. I have perfected gel liner, felt tip, and brush tip. But this pen is just too thick for my liking. I can't do a precise sharp thin line without coming out super thick. I have really mixed feelings about this eyeliner. The color is true black very dark. The finish is perfect because it's not that shiny or too matte. It's just the application I don't like. Also, I don't consider this waterproof at all!! I mean it does stay on and can last all day, but I can easily remove it with just a dry napkin and it will come off perfectly no smudge or nothing. Also during hot days my eyes tear a lot due to lasik surgery I've had years back and my eyes will look like a panda if My eyes get teary. So this is definitely NOT waterproof!! But the lasting power like any eyeliner it's there as long as you don't run your eyes or get water around your eyes. I will probably give this product another shot before I actually list this on my "trash products list" just because I do like how intense the pigmentation is and the finish, and although it's not waterproof it doesn't smudge or fade thought the day if you just leave it alone.

on 8/24/2015 7:54:00 PM

Overall, I am not happy with this liner. The application was good and easy. The color is pretty, I got blue color, but it faded after having it for a week. The color on the skin remained to be the same when first applied. I have oily eyelids and the liner would not stay on after two to four hours.
I won't repurchase.

on 8/13/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first eyeliner that has lasted through an event and even into the next day. It is a bit difficult to take off, must rub softly with an eye makeup remover, but that just means it's working like it should. I have oily skin/eyelids and the other pencil liners never last. They fade pretty quickly. I use those for quick outings where I wear minimal makeup. I save this one for a date night or party. I've tried lots of eyeliners, and this one has lasted the longest!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana