February 1, 2015 | 1207 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2015 7:59:00 PM More reviews by nokebe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first Stila product I have purchased. I bought my eyeliner a little over a month ago and I love this eyeliner. The tip makes it so easy to draw my wing look. Glides on smoothly. Have not had any problems with it drying out. It lasts all day and into the evening until I go and take it off. Yes, you must have good eye makeup remover to remove it but that is no problem. I bought it for the longevity. I don't have to worry about it smearing. A bit pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 11:21:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the best I've used and I've tried sooo many!!!! It doesn't smear but washes off easily. I want to buy more colors because I love it. If it finishes I'm running it to buy more. A++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 11:07:00 PM More reviews by choux

It's the first liquid eyeliner I've ever tried and I still use it. Really nice formula, really nice brush. Stays on all day and looks super black. Very comfortable to use and the pen itself doesn't dry out very quickly which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Veronicagrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Seriously this is the best eyeliner! I am very oily even eyeshadows can't stay long on my eyelid. but this eyeliner stays on my eyelid for at least 6 hours and this is so amazing!! I very recommend this especially for people with oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 1:13:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very good eyeliner. It melted a bit during the day bc of my oily lids. But I used the eyelines without foundation or primer, so next time should be fine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 10:02:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

These are my 2nd favorite pen/liquid eyeliners. I have found that once I hit my late forties, I had to pretty much give up on liquid eyeliner. My eyelids are not as taut and smooth as they used to be, so applying liquid liner became more tricky in my mid-forties. Now, instead of just simply drawing a line close to my eyelashes, I have to gently tug my eyelids to get them smooth enough to apply a line that does not look like a series of dashes, dots and mistakes. This Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner seems to outperform most liquid eyeliners that I've tried. I can get a continuous line with little effort, and after the minute it takes to set, the line lasts the entire day with no smudging or fading. I have 2 of these pens: one in Midnight (darkest navy), and the other in Black. So far I have had good results using both. My #1 choice is still LORAC's Front of the Line PRO liquid eye lining pen, but Stila is the one I default to when I can't find LORAC's. (Not many stores around me sell the LORAC cosmetic line. When they do carry the brand, they are usually out of the liquid eyeliner pen.)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2015 2:58:00 AM More reviews by MaddyMack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like the color. I'm not sure if I bought a dud, but it's a completely sheered out black, basically gray, and I bought the darkest color they make. It smudged on me, and honestly the applicator wasn't great. It skipped on my lids and it increased my makeup get ready time by like 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 5:36:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am on my second of these (lost the first). It is a very intense black and I love liquid pens. They are so nice and precise. This is very hard to remove though so you need a good make up remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so the things I like about this liner are the pigmentation, quality & longevity, and the size of the applicator. But I always compare everything to my holy grail Lorac liquid liner and the applicator just doesn't compare. Lorac's is like a brush and this is just a felt tip. This is a good runner up though. My only complaint about it is that it only lasted a couple of weeks. My Lorac and many other liners for that matter, last months not weeks. So for the price, IMO it's just not worth the money. Good pigmentation though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2015 8:04:00 PM More reviews by haight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have oily, hooded lids, so most eyeliners will travel into the crease during the day; this one was recommended to me for not doing that, and it had a pretty good reputation. I also really wanted a medium gray liquid liner, so that's what lead me to purchase this one. I also own this in a forest green color. I really like the felt-tip pen style - it's easy to apply product, and the liquid comes out evenly. But it, too, travelled into my creases by the afternoon, despite its name. I don't really have a problem with this, but given the price of this particular product, I don't think I'll be buying it again. I'm sure i could find another gray liquid liner at the drugstore or target, or make my own with shadow, that would be cheaper and just as likely to not stay put. For my needs it didn't live up to the reputation.