September 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Eyestudio quad - Copper Chic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLovesHerMakeup

I loved this product so much I went nuts and stocked up on them. I mean REALLY stocked up! I got so many color palettes (different ones, as I came across them: Desert Fantasy, Autumn Dream, Copper Chic, Nude Romance, Electric Emerald, Violet Volt, etc., etc.) so that I don't run out. If I live to be 100, I don't think I'll run out. These colors are so pretty, can be applied wet or dry (I prefer wet), and are a steal if you find them on sale, which I did.

I don't use a special eyelid primer, even though I have several in my makeup bag. When applied wet, these colors STAY PUT. They even come with their own liner shades, but sometimes I use the lighter liner shades as eye shadow, and then apply a black or brown liquid liner over them.

The pigments are soft and buttery, they don't glaze over if you wet them (in other words, they don't get ruined), and I don't find any fallout or fading as the day goes on. You can mix colors from several palettes, since they complement each other nicely. You can find these palettes in earth tones (my favorite) and jewel colors, and the packaging couldn't be simpler or more user-friendly. A definite winner in the eye products department!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I use this everyday...its perfect...nothin bad to say about it....except for the applicator sux

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

This is literally the only eyeshadows I use. I have dark brown eyes and the rose gold shadow makes my eyes bright. I love using the shimmery pale pink on my brow line to exentuate them. You won't regret buying this for any eye color. You can make smokeys to a simple swipe to make your eyes brighter

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by amyjayne333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how pigmented this quad i but that being said for some reason my eyelids hate this products, they ITCH so bad. I am not going to give up though, I plan on trying a thick primer to see if that helps at all because I truly am in love with these colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Bellaxbeauty

I found this too shimmery but other than the the colors are get and very pigmented. I recently dropped it on the ground and the shimmer white crack so I will be repurchasing it, it's one of those you should have in case you want shimmer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by NikkiBikki

OMG what is this stuff made of? My lordy I don't have sensitive skin when it comes to make up but the first time I tried this on by the end of the day I noticed my lids getting really itchy and I developed some kind of eczema on my eyes and had go eyeshadowless for a couple of days and apply eczema moisturising cream. I have NEVER had this issue with any other facial makeup so there is something dodgy about it. So I decided to try it again today (2 weeks later as eyes where fine and thought I must have just had an off day) and again same thing. I used mac usually and never have any issues. Have used pretty much every brand over the years and I tell you there is something lethal in this product.

On another note, in terms of colour, it doesn't last long. I found it looked nice for a couple of hours and then just kind of faded. Again never have this issue with mac as stays on all day. Most brands do. I say, pay more, as sometimes you get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

For a drugstore eye shadow, this exceeded expectations. Pigmented, not chalky, and buttery texture. Not bad for anyone on a budget. It's dirt cheap. The color choices are very pretty.
Downsides:
- way too sparkly. no matte shades to lay down first.
- fades after slight touch or 4 hours, even with primer.
- hate the cheap packaging with no mirror and foam applicator.

It's really not bad, but don't expect novels to be written about it. If you invest 50 bucks into a Naked palette (5 times the price) you get way more shadows at much better quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is one of the better Maybelline Eye Studio quads. It has the same downfall as the others, too much shimmer and fading of the colors when blending, but the colors look nice regardless.

I dont particularly like them on, they tend to get muddy when blended together.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by chechi

nice compact, quad with metallic neutrals. I don't think this is well suited to anyone with wrinkly lids as it has a ton of shimmer. But the compact size is good for travelling and I love the darkest colour - it is a nice neutral for me. Won't rebuy as I don't consider it HG and I love experimenting with different brands/palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite eye shadow quads to date! The colors are so pigmented and absolutely lovely. There is an iridescent pink tinted white, a warm pink, a shiny copper, a and deep brown. I've used them to create dramatic looks, everyday school looks, and romantic date night looks. These are highly pigmented, especially if you apply them wet, which will amp up the shine and shimmer.

I've hit pan on the pink and the white already, but I'm not too worried. I've had this particular quad for a little over a year now and the quality is still amazing.