September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

Eyes - Arbonne - Lash Enhancer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by ttfoster

The goods are, the packaging was nice and the brush was easy to apply.

The bad is, this is not what it claims to be :0( Love Arbonne and always use their products but not this one. I was really hoping it would work... I gave it till the tube ran out. No new growth and not any fuller. Might as well put on water. Boo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is good stuff!

I have naturally rather short, sparse, unimpressive lashes, so I do everything I can to ďramp them up.Ē

In the past, Iíve used the following lash growth serums: Revitalash, Tarte MultiplEYE, and MAC Prep + Prime Future Length.

All of these gave me good, though not spectacular, results. My lashes have become noticeably longer and fuller, but Iíve never gotten that ďfalse lashĒ effect.

Iíve come to the conclusion that my lashes are simply not meant to be super long. However, I do like the subtle lengthening I get from a lash serum, so as long as I can find one thatís cruelty-free and affordable, I figure Iíll keep on using it.

Enter Arbonne Lash Enhancer.

Itís cruelty-free, relatively inexpensive (I got mine for < $20 on eBay), and it works!

The only disadvantages, and I consider these minor, are: 1) It has to be applied twice a day, which takes some getting used to, and 2) the applicator brush splays like crazy.

But the formula is non-irritating, even on my sensitive eyes, and itís effective. Iíve been using this serum for about a month now, and my lashes have never looked longer or fuller; I started seeing results within two weeks of consistent use. It hasnít done much for my brows, but thatís a minor point, for me.

If you want to add some subtle ďoomphĒ to your lashes, definitely try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by BoandChica2

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW ON LASH ENHANCER!!!!
This review is on Arbonne Triple Action Mascara. It's not on the list and couldn't figure out how to add an unlisted item :)
The Triple Action mascara is BY FAR the best mascara I've ever used! It lenthens and creates amazing volume! It lasts the entire day! Normally by mid day you can barely see my lashes because the color fades or product wears off. I don't know why others do that on me but this one does not! No matter what mascara others have recommended, it never "lasts" on me and my eyes look tired by the end of the day. Not this stuff! It is expensive, $30, but to me worth it for what it does. My sister gave it to me because it was too much "oomph" for her. Don't worry, it's not clumpy or overdone. It just really makes short, light lashes stand out----really. You can get it online but I'm going to try to find someone in my area who sells it. LOVE IT!!!UPDATE**************** I bought a 2nd tube and nothing..did absolutely nothing. Don't know if the first one I got off the internet was an old formulation or what, but won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by shannysgirl18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't agree that this works in 2-3 days. I would say it starts working in a couple of weeks, but it does work! It's basically a botanical serum that stimulates your hair to grow and it conditions them too. I have tried other lash enhancers including Latisse (which is amazing!) and this is definitely worth it for the price. I'm only taking one lippie off because I don't want people to think it works instantly. As with other lash enhancers, continued use for a month or two will give you the best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xBANGG

i got this product from a gift bag at a trade show, and i had no idea what to do with it, lol.
so after a little researching online, i found out that it made your lashes fuller and thicker, so i figured why not? and i decided to test it, after 3 days i noticed a huge difference, my lashes were fuller, and more plush looking, i've been using it for about a month now, and my lashes have never been so full and long, i used to curl my eyelashes allll the time, now i never have to, i love it, and its completely worth 35$, i will DEFINITELY purchase this product. :)
x

p.s
it had no smell, and didnt irrate me at all. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I'm surprised this hasn't been reviewed yet!

I was given this product from an Arbonne rep when I agreed to host an Arbonne party. There's not many reviews out there so I figured I'd give it a shot on my own. It says to apply it 2 times a day, in the morning letting it dry completely before applying your regular eye makeup. You apply it right along your lashline like you would an eyeliner. Its states that it will make your lashes thicker, longer and they won't fall out as easily.

I have straight thin medium length lashes that barely curl. After 2 days of using this product I noticed a difference. After a week my lashes look like I'm wearing subtle fake lashes. They are so full and really long. Applying my mascara has changed too...they feel conditioned and healthy and it goes on really smooth. My lashes are long enough now that when I curl them it actually stays (with mascara). Today all I did to my eyes was curl my lashes and apply mascara and I actually loved how it looked (I barely ever leave the house without eyeshadow).

The formula glides on easily and the brush gives precise application to your lash line. There is no scent and it didn't irritate my eyes after application. I had purchased fake lashes for my wedding but now I'll just be going natural with my new lashes! I can't comment on the price as I got it for free but I will definitely repurchase and have this on hand when I feel like my lashes need a boost. I highly recommend this product!