October 25, 2014 | 1287 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a very sweet fruity scent (on a similar level to Escada perfumes). There's this bright fruity burst in the beginning, followed by a warmer coconut in the dry-down. I like sweet scents, but I think this might be a bit too much for me. It smells lovely, but would suit a younger age group in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like the smell of this as personally, I think its very subtle but I do like the fruity/floral smell of this :)

And as a bonus, the bottle is adorable :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a total mess in the opening, where I could only distinguish that it was some sort of fruity-floral. It's sharp and strange. It dries down to a fruity shampoo smell that is slightly better, with sweet amber and patchouli in the base. The notes according to Fragrantica are: FRAGRANCE: A fruity floral Top: Nectarine, Passion Fruit, Lemon Blossom Mid: Plumeria, Osmanthus, Rose Petals Base: Vanilla Orchid, Coconut Water, Sensual Musk, Sandalwood

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by lollidolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Eh. It's okay. At first smell I loved it, so I bought it. I'm liking it less and less. It's just not that great. The bottle however, is absolutely adorable! The best Harajuku Lover's bottle yet!