September 30, 2014 | 1723 users online

Bronzers - Victoria's Secret - Pretty Glow Pink Face & Body Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cgarretson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. It gives you a nice bronze glow and isn't overly shimmery, and you get a large supply for what you pay for. It also has a pleasant smell, which is always nice when you are applying something to your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

I really like this bronzer! I don't find it to be really orange looking (which I hate). The shimmer I noticed concerned me; because I didn't want it to highlight any imperfections, but I found the bronzer to be natural looking and not overly shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This was the best bronzer I had ever tried! I bought it last year when they were having their 2/$20 sale and fell in love. It didn't have an orangey tint to it and it also wasn't completely matte but also wasn't full of shine and shimmer either. It looked so natural when I was pale and still gave me a nice glow once I was tan. I was so disappointed when I went back to the store and was told that they discontinued it :( So now I'm on the hunt for a bronzer that is as good as this one was, but I still haven't found the right one.. so sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Kay12345678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nicely scented and perfect for a light girl like me :) I really don't like to tan and I am sensitive to spray/fake tans. I plan on wearing this as a light body bronzer to an upcoming wedding, but it's nice just on the face too. Even and natural looking coverage. My only gripe with this product is that it doesn't come with a powder puff and I have to store anything I apply it with separately, which is a pain! Otherwise, great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by teen2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was an okay bronzer it does have a scent to it which is a bonus! But the color payoff fades too quickly for me... not too impressed with the shades either. I would have been happier to have gotten it for the sale price instead of the 15bucks i paid... :/

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Anamax20

This is perfect for my skin tone, love how there's a natural glow. I had been eyeing it for a while but didn't wanna spend 15 bucks on it and went in on there semi annual sale and was 1/2 off! And will probably last me a while since its so big love the smell too. A must have for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by gogoyng

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product! I read the review yesterday and purchased it right after I read it. Perfect color, texture and smell. Sounds weird but the smell is fruity and fantastic! The size is HUGE. This will probably last me for years to come. (I know you are not supposed to keep makeup that long, but that's how big the package is!) According to what it says it's .65 oz (4x4 inches) no joke, got it on sale. I've been looking for a good and and cheap bronzer for a long time. My other's have either broken or I've tired of them. It was time. This is the perfect choice. I also bought the VS Bronzer Highlighter Trio in Goddess. Haven't tried it yet, but I will review as soon as I do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I have used! I paid $15 but I just saw online(they usually have special deals online that's not in stores) it's only $7.99 :(. It's a great item to throw in there if you are already planning on buying something else but because their shipping is outrageous, you might as well get it at the store.
This bronzer is HUGE! That's because it's meant to be for the face and body and I have actually started to use this on my chest too. I have an olive medium complexion and this is very natural and subtle on me. I was first disappointed because I thought this wasn't visible on me. When I first apply it, there is such a slight amount of color that I didn't think it made a difference. But once you do step back, it makes a subtle difference. If you apply this right (under cheekbones, across top of forehead, bridge of nose, chest) it looks like you have a believable tan. It gives the perfect sun-kissed look. I do think I would have to get a different bronzer for contouring once I have more of a tan though because this is very subtle on me as it is. I do have some slight color since it is June but not a true tan since I haven't been trying to get darker.
It's not anywhere near as dark as in the picture online. Maybe it's just my computer but online it shows as a dark reddish brown color. The actual bronzer is very neutral brown and completely matte but if you look very very closely, it does give a slight luminous effect. Not even a shimmer, just a hint of glow that looks like skin. I have pretty oily skin and the glow works for me so it's extremely subtle, virtually unnoticeable.
Best part is I have noticed no breakouts. I recently returned Benefit's Hoopla because that made me breakout every single time I used it. I am highly acne prone. I have used this for about a week and no breakouts so far but I will update if that changes. I was nervous at first because this does have a scent and I didn't want any irritation but it hasn't effected me so far. The scent is nice though, very fresh smelling, like honeydew or some other type of melon. Also, Hoopla was sooo expensive, $28 for a tiny box. This is huge for $15. I can't picture myself ever running out but I am tempted to pick up another one for backup since VS always seems to change their line left and right and discontinue products. And the packaging is cute too.