July 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Pair of Shades Eyeshadow Duo in Wave After Wave

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Blends beautifully, right amontonan Of shimmer, not too pigmented so really easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2004 10:44:00 PM More reviews by catlady36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is supoosed to me recommedned, but it makes me look funny. I have blue eyes and fair/light skin. I like Ash Violets better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ag823420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These colors make my blue eyes really stand out! I use an all over wash of a whitish color, then use these 2. It's a great shadow set to experiment different liners with too. A different color liner changes the look completely. Love this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LDinNH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty eye shadow combo. I'm getting a little older and don't wear eye shadow as much as I used to, but these are super pretty. I have hazelish, brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a great duo (especially if you have blue eyes). It has a light teal color and a darker teal, but they don't scream 'teal'! They are very soft and natural actually. This is another favorite duo of mine from Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2002 6:30:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I don't generally like Clinique eyeshadows -- they are too light for me (even though I'm a PPP). I actually got this one for a friend I was going makeup for (but trying to get things I might like as well), but tried it on myself and actually liked it. It's a very different look for me, and I'll wear this from time to time, and liked it fairly well. The colors are a greenish-aqua-gray color, but light and not overpowering. Would look good with Clinique's "Slate" Quickliner, which I also purchased, but haven't tried yet. I rarely use pencil liners, so I paired this with my Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Liner in Grey, which was a good combination.