April 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Jurlique - Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This eye cream actually dried up my already dehydrated undereye area! Initially, when I applied it, the skin felt soft and moist. However, within half an hour, it became so dry, the skin started feeling tight and stretched and the fine lines became even more pronounced. I thought that my skin just needed more moisture and I put on some more cream but again the same thing happened. I used it daily for 15 days but my undereye area just got worse...and terribly dry!

I must say though that the packaging of this product is really nice. The double cap and the tiny nozzle ensure that there is no wastage of the product. The tube size is great for travelling too.

This product seemed promising but unfortunately didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by gigijoujou

Hello dry patches!

My skin type is dry/combo sensitive.

I don't like to give a one but if a product causes dry patches and irritation it is a big no no specially around the eye. It's always tricky to give a negative reviews and keep in mind that a more "tolerant" skin might be in heaven with this eye cream. I used that cream on and off for 3 months until I finally figured out what created that dry spot over my eyelids that almost looked like eczema. I feel the product is very efficient with wrinkles...too much for my sensitive eyes.
Although and yay for Jurlique, their Herbal recovery eye cream works wonder and did fix the problem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite eye cream, after Clinique's All About Eyes Rich. This one doesn't absorb as instantly but feels creamier and more moisturizing. The effects are not as dramatic but it still looks and feels good. I especially like the packaging as it makes it easy to travel with. Overall, this is very decent and moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice thick and creamy, eventually absorbs in so you can put makeup over it. I didn't see any changes or depuffing. But mostly I don't like the way it stings a little, especially so close to my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product helps restore aging. It's used for puffiness as well. In the begining I didn't use it everyday so I can't give you an honest answer on how it worked on me but I did get anpther tube so I can see the true effects. The tube rund for about $45 if not mistaken. I don't have wrinkles but I want to prevent them before they start. I always keep an eye out for anti. aging products. The cream was very delicate and feels like rose petals. You have to be extremnely patient and careful when you massage it underneath your eyes. I pit it around the areas that I feel need nourishmrernt. The tube is tiny so use sparingly because before you know it you'll be empty.