Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream

3.0

Aqua (Water)/Eau; Glycerin; Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Stearic Acid; Cetearyl Olivate; Sorbitan Olivate; Sorbitol; Mica; Squalane; Cetearyl Alcohol; Euphrasia officinalis Extract; Arnica montana Flower Extract; Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Coffea robusta Seed Extract; Algae Extract; Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Fagus sylvatica Bud Extract; Adansonia digitata Pulp Extract; Hydrolyzed Hibiscus esculentus Extract; Bisabolol; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter); Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Rosa canina Fruit Oil; Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Ascorbyl Glucoside; Totarol; Xanthan Gum; Ethylhexylglycerin; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Silica; Dextrin; SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.); Phenoxyethanol. *From natural essence oil

on 8/15/2014 7:47:00 PM

This is by far the best eye-cream I've ever tried!
I tried some eye creams from Avon, some from Nuxe and another by Jurlique (Herbal Recovery) and I never really saw any results with any of them except hydrating.
However, this one gives great results, it deffinitely reduces puffiness and minimizes (or even completely erases) fine lines. I don't have dark circles so I can't tell if it solves that problem as well.
Some people say that it is not as thick as Jurlique Herbal Recovery eye cream but I disagree - I'd say this one is more thick but both of them are actually pretty lightweight.
I'd say the texture is perfect, not too thick but not too runny either. It sinks into the skin really fast. I wouldn't say it's the most moisturizing eye cream, but I don't have dry or dehydrated skin so it works perfect for me because the last thing I need on any area of my face is more oil.
Scent is the same as Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream - really light herbal scent, barely noticeable so if you have issues with strong scents then you'll like this ;)

on 6/11/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i am not sure if it does anything. the eye cream is not as hydrating and thick as the herbal recovery one. it is more expensive. i will not buy again. a very so so eye cream.

on 8/14/2012 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eye cream actually dried up my already dehydrated undereye area! Initially, when I applied it, the skin felt soft and moist. However, within half an hour, it became so dry, the skin started feeling tight and stretched and the fine lines became even more pronounced. I thought that my skin just needed more moisture and I put on some more cream but again the same thing happened. I used it daily for 15 days but my undereye area just got worse...and terribly dry!

I must say though that the packaging of this product is really nice. The double cap and the tiny nozzle ensure that there is no wastage of the product. The tube size is great for travelling too.

This product seemed promising but unfortunately didn't work for me.

on 12/22/2011 6:14:00 PM

Hello dry patches!

My skin type is dry/combo sensitive.

I don't like to give a one but if a product causes dry patches and irritation it is a big no no specially around the eye. It's always tricky to give a negative reviews and keep in mind that a more "tolerant" skin might be in heaven with this eye cream. I used that cream on and off for 3 months until I finally figured out what created that dry spot over my eyelids that almost looked like eczema. I feel the product is very efficient with wrinkles...too much for my sensitive eyes.
Although and yay for Jurlique, their Herbal recovery eye cream works wonder and did fix the problem.

on 12/25/2010 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my second favorite eye cream, after Clinique's All About Eyes Rich. This one doesn't absorb as instantly but feels creamier and more moisturizing. The effects are not as dramatic but it still looks and feels good. I especially like the packaging as it makes it easy to travel with. Overall, this is very decent and moisturizing.

on 7/28/2010 3:51:00 PM

Nice thick and creamy, eventually absorbs in so you can put makeup over it. I didn't see any changes or depuffing. But mostly I don't like the way it stings a little, especially so close to my eyes.

on 5/13/2010 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product helps restore aging. It's used for puffiness as well. In the begining I didn't use it everyday so I can't give you an honest answer on how it worked on me but I did get anpther tube so I can see the true effects. The tube rund for about $45 if not mistaken. I don't have wrinkles but I want to prevent them before they start. I always keep an eye out for anti. aging products. The cream was very delicate and feels like rose petals. You have to be extremnely patient and careful when you massage it underneath your eyes. I pit it around the areas that I feel need nourishmrernt. The tube is tiny so use sparingly because before you know it you'll be empty.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)