September 2, 2014 | 923 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Stingray

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this thing was so dry that it wouldn't work at all for me. No color will rub off. Waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

Great product. I LOVE the packaging because I don't need to sharpen it. It is blacker than urban decay's black 24/7 eyeliner. It stays on the skin and does not budge. The only downside is the price and the fact that it doesn't stay on my waterline, it bleeds and then comes off completely. If Rimmel changed their packaging on their scandal eyes eyeliner I would grab that anytime before this because it works even better in the fact that it stays on the waterline, is very black and is way cheaper. But the sharpening is a huge pain because the liner "lead" itself breaks all the time and gets stuck in my sharpener.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a set of I think 4 or 5 others from Ulta for $15 (!!!) and its regularly about $35. Great price, totally worth it.

Anyways, this a deep black. Its easy to apply (doesn't tug, glides) and takes a minute or two to set giving you time to smudge it. I usually just use it as a liner and don't smudge it, but I'm sure it gives you enough time to smudge before setting. Its quite resistant to water and tugging. Also, it lasts an entire school day without fading like a lot of other liners.

However, one little issue is that it transfers! It's not much of an issue for me because I do my makeup goth style (black eye-shadow all over lid) so its not noticeable. This means for all you that want to do natural looks with this, it'll be high maintenance and you'll have to fix it every few hours.

Overall, love it! Not sure if I'd buy it again out of the fabulous set but its been nice have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For quite a long time, I was terrified of wearing black eyeliner for fear of the dreaded raccoon eyes. Although this was rather pricey ($20 for a skinny little stick-yikes!), I bought this in hopes that it would satisfy my eyeliner needs. I love the color stingray because it's the perfect warm, shimmery brown liner that pairs nicely with natural shadows. The color isn't flaky or smudgy, and is so easy to apply. However, if you want to thicken the line you just made, good luck with that. This liner sets/dries really fast.
Now that I'm perfectly comfortable with black liner, I like to use this lightly on my bottom lash line, or with very natural shadow. Overall, I love this liner. It's great for beginners or anyone who wants a little shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by hollyOH

Black eyeliner is the one thing that i use every day so i've tried many brands of black eyeliner MAC, stila, chanel, Urban Decay, Benefit and this one is no better than the others, it does the job fine but i would still go back to MAC's black eyeliner pencil in engraved, just because its cheaper and lasts me longer and does everything the Stila does, or if i wanted another roll on eyeliner i would just go with MAC's roll on pencils which are about the same price as the stila's but i can B2M them. Stila does have some cool colors out right now for their roll on pencils (yellow, turquoise, and some other cool colors) but they run out kinda fast and im not sure if its just me but this black pencil starts to clump onto my eyelashes and i dont wear mascara so i know its the eyeliner and especially on my bottom lashes start to have eyeliner clumps so i'd rather just go back to the MAC pencil which didnt do that.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Fiolet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just terrible. I used it once for family dinner, and after coming back it was ALL OVER MY EYELID like an eyeshadow. How embarrassing! My $5 liner is waaaay better than this overpriced crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by llissie07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The most horrible eyeliner I've ever bought. Every time I use it it smudges at the slightest touch and it clumps on my eyelashes very easily. It's also extremely difficult to remove it cos it runs and smudges all over my face before coming all off. Another irritating thing is that this eyeliner cause a stinging feeling in my eyes even after removed not sure if it's allergy or anything cos this has never happened before. Never never ever buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Madamepraxis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is definitely waterproof and the color is great. However, I wear contacts and shortly after applying it to my waterline, my contacts dried out. They were covered in a thin film of black liner and it won't come off. I would say be careful using this is you wear contacts.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by smcrowe155

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall I love this because it actually glides on my waterline with out a million swipes but it does smear in the corners of my eyes but I've realized less is more I use a very thin line and that helps a bit. The packaging on the other hand sucks! It will not roll down one bit and it takes forever to roll up but the fact it will apply easily out weights everything else so I will always repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by trishbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I do wear contacts and I bought this eyeliner specifically for my tight line. it works great, but the lasting power isn't very good. By the end of the day, I have eyeliner along the corners of my eyes and under my lash line.