Colgate Pro-Clinical Daily Whitening

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/20/2010 1:16:00 AM

Generally, this toothpaste does what it's sposed to. It whitened my teeth so much that my parents immedeatly went out and bought the same toothpaste. I should also mention that I'm a smoker- and you could really see the difference. However, after a recent dentist appointment I had to switch to Crest Pro Health due to some cavities. I think the Pro Clinical Whitening is great and does what it is supposed to, thats why I'm saying I will repurchase if I needed to whiten my teeth some more. Right now, I need to take more care of my cavities and gum issues that have been building up. Overall though, I do recommend this toothpaste if you are looking for a affordable toothpaste to help whiten your teeth.

on 10/10/2010 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had been using the Crest 3D White, and didn't see any difference. I am getting married in 3 weeks, so wanted to try something different. This WORKS. I have no issue with the packaging, in fact, I quite like it. And as far as opening it, just place the cap on upside down and twist the seal off. Came right off for me. I can store it standing up, which for some reason on my Crest I could never get a good seal to do that on the flip cap and would come home to oozed out toothpaste. The product is great as well. In one week I have noticed a difference already, something I never did with the other products. I need to replace my sonic toothbrush, so I bet that will make a huge difference than just a regular one. Over all, really happy with this and will buy again.

So I love this. The difference is amazing. I really wish my husband had used this before the wedding like I urged, nothing Photoshop can't fix. I will continue to buy it. And highly recommend.

on 7/24/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this a lot! The cap is initially really stupid. I don't understand the point of that at all. I ended up having to just use a scissors to pry it open. Otherwise, the tube being upright is handy. The price is really reasonable too, especially after spending too much on Crest toothpastes which aren't really that great. This works really well though and leaves a really clean feeling. I like that it isn't overpowering with the taste and I think it has helped whiten my teeth to some degree.

on 7/14/2010 10:57:00 AM

I love this toothpaste because it does exactly what it promises: whitens teeth and leaves you with that after-the-dentist feeling. I bought it for .99 on sale (usually 3ish dollars) at CVS on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. I've tried other whitening toothpastes and they just didn't do anything for me. This toothpaste on the other hand makes your teeth noticeably whiter, especially in pictures. Now it won't make your teeth white as paper because it is a toothpaste after all and not a leave in whitening treatment, but my teeth still look healthy and probably as white as they can get for just brushing my teeth. The toothpaste does feel grainier than most when you first use it, but you'll get used to it and I actually think it's what gives you that smooth, after-the-dentist feeling.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

First off, I don't have any problems with the packaging, it's smaller and I like how it stands up. But this actually does an amazing whitening job! When I got my braces off of course I wanted them white white white and this has really helped. I took off a lippie because the mintyness doesn't last very long :)

on 6/2/2010 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Colgate - how could you package a nice product in this way??? I think the toothpaste is fine - leaves my mouth feeling clean, etc. However, the top is IMPOSSIBLE. Hard to open - even harder to close. So for that reason I will pass in the future.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Not sure how well this whitens, but I don't feel like it cleans as well as some others. It doesn't leave my teeth feeling as clean as most others do, and I find I have to brush twice in a row to get a good clean. My mom feels the same way.

It's not the best, but it's not the worst either.
I won't repurchase.