August 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Healthy Wear Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

There are probably thousands of bronzers out there to try, yet i think i can just safely stick to what i already am familiar with. Which is the bronzer formulated by physicians formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I just adore this bronzer. Even though I'm pretty pale right now (NC20) I wear the Tan shade and it gives a very natural 'glow'. It's buildable so you don't have to be too careful when applying it, but if you go heavy-handed you can overdo it.

There is very little shimmer (if any) but I wouldn't say it's completely matte either.

I found this at my local Big Lots for $4 so the price isn't bad either!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by caitlynperkins

It works really well! It's true to color too! I highly recommend it! It gives a nice glow with the perfect amount of shimmer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

First of all, I love that this is a pressed bronzer in a compact. It is so easy to travel with especially if you have a tiny purse! This looks amazing when I have a light tan. I use it on my cheeks and nose for a sunkissed look, and it makes my skin look naturally glowy :) great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it when it first goes on. But on myself, gets a little greasy later in the day and transfers away from cheeks, where I want it, and transfers down onto whole face. Maybe need to try with another or minimal moisturizer under neath, but don't want to change chose right now. Might just use for neck and chest for the SPF benefits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
Natural looking sun protection.
Finely milled.
Lasts all day.
Looks natural.

Cons: Not inexpensive for a drug strore brand, but the quality equals or betters much more expensive products offered at fancier venues.

In about ten minutes after application, your skin looks completely natural, but you it really controls the late date oily look without accentuating fine lines. Because the product is so finely milled, it lasts for ages.

Awesome product.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kate9854

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so excited about this product because I am so fair and most bronzers are too dark for me. The product itself looked great on and I used it mostly for contouring around my forehead and cheeks. It looked really natural looking but I noticed break outs around my forehead where I rarely breakout at. So I stopped using it for a while and let it clear up. I tried it again and sadly a day or two later I had a couple of spots come up on my forehead. Overall, it is a really good product it just didn't work out for me. Though I did have an issue with packaging, soon after getting it the snap broke and now it won't close properly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This is HG for me. I picked it up because it was a buy one get one deal. This and NYC Sunny are my 2 favorite bronzers. It is just so pretty and natural looking. I use Estee Lauder DW foundation which really pulls all the color out of my face. This bronzer really puts the life back into my face and it looks so healthy. I haven't seen this on the store shelves. I hope it has not been discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Update 1/2012,
Still use this every time I apply bronzer to my face to bridge the gap between face and neck/upper chest, color. I have as mua says, "hit pan," and bought a limited edition wnw spf bronzer to take the place of this. The problem is that it broke. Twice. The spf is also just 15, and its shimmery where this while not a true matte, seems more a satin finish. I like the color of the wnw better, more red undertone, but this still works better for me over all so I will repurchase in time for use in warm weather. Still do not use this on my face where the color appears too unnatural on me.

I have tried nearly all the PF bronzers. I love the Solar one with the lighter shade on top. I trust the brand in general and find it has products that are very useful, not just pretty. I don't like this on my face at all. Its just not right color-wise and the texture looks a bit "off" there, however I do use this almost daily for my neck. After I use bronzer on my face my neck is a bit paler so I use this to bridge the color gap since it has a good SPF. I still have an spf lotion under as well. On my neck its perfect, flattering, not dry looking, stays all day, helps protect my skin from looking spotted and leathery. I am almost out of this and am amazed since I didnt think I had a use for it initially. I also use it as e/s, just swipe and go since again, it has an spf.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the worst time finding bronzers that a) look natural on my nc15 skin tone and b) do not break me out in terrible cystic acne. I've been wearing this bronzer for the last week and so far I am happy with it. The color in "Natural" does look like a natural tan, with a light hand. It's lighter than NYC Sunny and matte, which I prefer. Also no breakouts so far! The price is a little steep for a drugstore bronzer, but I think it is a nice product and will re-purchase if it continues to not break me out.