July 29, 2014 | 1187 users online

Accessories - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lana Bag

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Helenna100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I clicked I wouldn't buy it again because I wouldn't need to, I love this bag I got it as a gift with a purchase and it holds all my makeup, best gift from ulta ever! I don't know if I would pay 26 bucks for it but I'm sure glad I didn't have to!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 6:03:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At last i have a make up bag that can actually hold all my benefit products!
It's soooo much bigger then i thought it would be, makes my Gabbi bag look tiny!!
Definitely worth the money (even tho i got it for a little cheaper on ebay because i wanted the pink version)
The only qualm i have with the bag, and it's a small qualm, is that the brush compartment doesn't accommodate very big brushes, had to squeeze my powder brush down the bottom bit under the brushes but it's a small annoyance to put up with seeing as the bag is so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if this bag is still available, but I will say that if you can get your hands on one, it can carry a whole heck of a lot of make up and products! The only gripe I have about this bag is the section that holds your m/u brushes - I don't like how the protective plastic cover kinda flattens out my puffier brushes. Really cute bag, easy to clean, but I would probably not get it again because of the brush flap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bag! it is so perfect in every way! It is pink (i have the pink one)and it has my favorite mannequin. The picture is really cute! I am a big fan of the cute Benefit mannequins.It holds everything from brushes to all my makeup! It is really deep so you can put large lotions, jars, just about anything in this bag! I dont plan to buy another one but if anything ever happens to my Lana bag i will buy another one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

I LOVE this bag! I received this free in a free BeneFit kit as a Beauty Insider with Sephora. This bag is the perfect size for me to keep my daily makeup in. I keep the rest of my makeup in my large train case. I don't use the brush holders, but that would come in handy for traveling. This bag is sturdy and has a nice movable handle. Go buy this bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nikkip25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i llovvveee this make up bag!!! the size is perfect...not too big, not too small, not too tall, not too wide...just right!!!
i was luckily enough to receive this bag for free at sephora last week because they were having a benefit promotion. all you had to do was buy 3 benefit products, and you received this make up bag, 3 full size products (stuff i didn't really care for), and a shower cap. the whole retail value of that free gift was over $100. even though i didn't really care for the stuff inside, i'm still happy i gave into the promotion because the bag is wonderful!
the only thing i don't like about it is the compartment where you could place your brushes. i think it's not long enough to carry my mac eye brushes, but i don't really care cause i could just put them in a bag and toss them in the bag. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by gloriatatlock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just received my Lana bag from Adorebeauty.com today & I can't belive just how BIG this make up bag actually is!!! I have alot of make up....and there is heaps of room left.
It is a little on the expensive side ($70AUD) but is so worth it!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2008 2:54:00 AM More reviews by v13co

I love the Lana Bag!

It's a perfect size for travelling. You can fit your basic make-up, brushes, and personal hygiene stuff nicely, and just put it in your suit case. It is so easy to clean the inside and outside just in case it gets dirty. I love the brush compartment on the side (although I just put my whole brush bag) cause I can put little things in it like lipliners, mascara, gloss, lipstick, tweezers to be more organized.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by holly00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im not so much of a Benefit fan but bought this bag because i loved how old school and cute it looks and i am really impressed!
The bag is HUGE inside i cant believe how much i have managed to fit into it! It has totally cleared up my dressing table which is usually covered in my every day makeup but i have now confied it all into my Lana bag with the overflow of extras in my train case- all my cosmetic storage problems are solved!

I also love how easy it is to wipe clean , this bag will be coming with me every time i travel in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by dlkarp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My bf bought me this for a Valentines day gift and I absolutly love it. It fits all my benefit things in a treat and theres still room for more!!!(this shows just how much space there really is) Even my bf was suprised at just how roomy it is!!The lana Pic is gorgeous and the background colour is so vibrant and loud :-) Right now it is sitting next to my Gabbi Bag which is equally lovely. This bag is a must for Benefit junkies like me!!!!!!I know it is expensive but its the perfect accessory to fit and store everything in. (Ps these bags are also great as you can wipe down any make up stains or spills)