August 29, 2014 | 1776 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Geller - Double ended Face and blush brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whats not to like about this brush, it gives you even fluff foundation coverage and precision blush application. I do have to work with the foundation brush side near my eyes because it hard to control under my eyes and corners of my nose, but seriously its a good dual brush. Since this was free in my kit, I dont know the price, but I do love the convenience of packing one brush with dual ends than packing two brushes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I got this brush in a set from QVC, and I honestly just don't like it. The bristles aren't that soft, which isn't a big deal since I don't like them too soft anyway, but the f/d brush basically just sucks when it comes to getting product on your face or distributing. I wouldn't trust it. I need my bristles to be more dense to distribute product, and less stiff or something. The blush side seems ok, the feel of the bristles is still the same, but it's more narrow so it will pick up color. However, because it's so narrow, it will make blush apply stripe-y which I don't want when it comes to blush. So...kind of a waste and I will totally get rid of it when possible.