Laura Geller Double ended Face and blush brush

2.0

on 7/14/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am sooooo glad this came in a kit! Idda been HEATED had I paid the $25-ish bux these cost on their own. While that's a good mid-range price for a brush, it is too much for this one. Matter of fact I have brushes under $10 that beat out this...

I think I will keep this short and sweet: what can I say about it? Well, the brustles s@ck - they are way too rough for even application of anything. The blush brush side of it is too harsh for skin, streaks foundation, and makes blush go on patchy and too heavy. The other side of this is a large sponge thingy which is supposed to be for highlighter. This is just goofy, totally useless - not too mention unsanitary (it's hard to clean properly). You know those sponge eyeshadow applicators that come with shadows? Yeah well, you know how NO ONE ever uses them and they always get tossed? Well, this is just a larger version of that. Ugh...

LG needs to stick with makeup - let the pros handle the brush making because clearly LG is not willing to put in the $ or effort it takes to create good brushes. I am totally giving this away to my friends daughter so she can "play makeup" with it...or use it to water color. I would venture to guess it is more useful for the latter.

Mine came with a blush and although I loved the blush I can't see myself using the brush much. The hair is too soft and maybe a little too sparse to pick up much blush in the pan and although the enormous sponge is good for highlighting the cheekbones I don't need it as I don't often use powder highlighter. I've given it to my teen daughter who is pleased with it.

on 6/15/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Whats not to like about this brush, it gives you even fluff foundation coverage and precision blush application. I do have to work with the foundation brush side near my eyes because it hard to control under my eyes and corners of my nose, but seriously its a good dual brush. Since this was free in my kit, I dont know the price, but I do love the convenience of packing one brush with dual ends than packing two brushes.

on 4/26/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this brush in a set from QVC, and I honestly just don't like it. The bristles aren't that soft, which isn't a big deal since I don't like them too soft anyway, but the f/d brush basically just sucks when it comes to getting product on your face or distributing. I wouldn't trust it. I need my bristles to be more dense to distribute product, and less stiff or something. The blush side seems ok, the feel of the bristles is still the same, but it's more narrow so it will pick up color. However, because it's so narrow, it will make blush apply stripe-y which I don't want when it comes to blush. So...kind of a waste and I will totally get rid of it when possible.

Popular Makeup Brushes