Laura Geller Double ended Face and blush brush

2.3

Mine came with a blush and although I loved the blush I can't see myself using the brush much. The hair is too soft and maybe a little too sparse to pick up much blush in the pan and although the enormous sponge is good for highlighting the cheekbones I don't need it as I don't often use powder highlighter. I've given it to my teen daughter who is pleased with it.

on 6/15/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Whats not to like about this brush, it gives you even fluff foundation coverage and precision blush application. I do have to work with the foundation brush side near my eyes because it hard to control under my eyes and corners of my nose, but seriously its a good dual brush. Since this was free in my kit, I dont know the price, but I do love the convenience of packing one brush with dual ends than packing two brushes.

on 4/26/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this brush in a set from QVC, and I honestly just don't like it. The bristles aren't that soft, which isn't a big deal since I don't like them too soft anyway, but the f/d brush basically just sucks when it comes to getting product on your face or distributing. I wouldn't trust it. I need my bristles to be more dense to distribute product, and less stiff or something. The blush side seems ok, the feel of the bristles is still the same, but it's more narrow so it will pick up color. However, because it's so narrow, it will make blush apply stripe-y which I don't want when it comes to blush. So...kind of a waste and I will totally get rid of it when possible.

Popular Makeup Brushes