Coty Jovan White Musk for Men

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/15/2015 9:30:00 AM

This is a lovely light herbaceous white musk with a soapy drydown. On first spray all I smelt was herbs and citrus. I thought "where's the musk?". After half an hour the musk began to appear. After an hour I was left with the sweetish but dry white musk mixed with herbs. Some people on Fragrantica compare it to Gaultier Le Male as it is sweeter than most male fragrances. It has no vanilla, so the two aren't all that similar, however I have layered it with vanilla oil and the two together are fantastic.

All up,l this is a fantastic hot weather fragrance. I've had several compliments on it, The only caveat - this lasts longer than most people seem to think. It is one of those fragrances that you can become amnosic to - this means unable to smell it on yourself after a couple hours. You really don't need to reapply throughout the day.

Lastly, the soapy drydown reminds me of the original Ivoire by Balmain, minus the aldehydes.

on 10/15/2005 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this on my honey, but he was highly allergic to it. It made his skin red and made it burn. I gave the bottle to my brother and it didn't bother him. I almost cried because it smelled so delicious and sexy on my honey.

on 8/16/2002 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMG! This is one of my favorite fragrances. When I smelled it for the first time on my now X boyfriend I could not stop sniffing his neck. This stuff makes me melt. Although it's for men, I wear it on a regular basis. It can be worn by men and women. Mmmmm! It's heaven scent!

Popular Men's Products