September 18, 2014 | 2171 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Everstrong Reconstruct

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by AllyDean

I only purchased this conditioner out of curiosity with the whole sulfate-free range and coincidentally I was in desperate need of some conditioner.

It does a decent job as a conditioner, however like all supermarket shampoos, it feels like there's a lot of soap in your hair when you try to wash it out. The smell is ok, not quite herbal but also not quite fragrance. My hair is also quite nice and shiny after use.

However, I found that it has dried out my hair a little after finishing the bottle. All in all, not a fan since there's nothing different from other brands found in the supermarket to keep me going back for more.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by taranisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate the way this stuff makes my hair feel. It just makes my hair feel dry and gunky at the same time, I can't explain it, it's just gross. I grabbed this recently at the drugstore only because I ran out of hair conditioner one day (having naturally curly hair, I can only comfortably brush my hair when it's wet, with conditioner) and I wanted something with some added benefits for my slightly damaged hair. No thanks...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by KCLADYZ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells fantastic. Loreals everstrong and everpure are always wonderful. I do not faithfully use it because the mint is a little too much. This product is extremely silky texture you can use it as a body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by BreezyKiss

Once upon a time there was a girl and her hair- who wanted highlights. This girl(me) made a trip to a salon she had never been to before. She gingerly walked in with a smile on her face and walked out with a HUGE frown. Long story short, this girl fried my hair! My hair was so brittle and no matter what shampoo I used it was more dry than I have ever felt it before. I was in Target and decided to try this shampoo & conditioner combo, because of the big selling point for me-NO SULFATES(which can cause dryness)! Whoo hoo! At first wash and condition my hair felt a little better. I didn't see overnight results but I continued to use it because each time my hair felt better and better. It was like my hair was getting stronger and less dry with every use. Fast forward to two months later and my hair is SOOOOO soft, so shiny, and so silky. It felt like it did before I got my hair fried like chicken. Cons-The smell takes a little getting used to because I am more of a sweet floral/flowery girl and this is more of a fresh/clean scent! Another con- packaging the shampoo is kind of hard to squeeze through the tube, and the tube gets all squished up by the end of it, but regardless of those two things, I give this shampoo & conditioner combo FIVE stars! Also, I would recommend a good cleansing shampoo to use once a week so you don't suffer from build up or too much greasiness. :) Anyways, the girl and her hair lived happily ever after. The end.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be a great product. I recently bleached the crap out of my hair and really hurt it. I heard and read numerous reviews that it was good and it really helps make hair stronger and just all around healthier.
It didn't do any of that at all. It made my hair frizzy and I really didn't feel that the consistency of the conditioner was thick enough at all. It wasn't moisturizing or strengthening or anything at all. I would now buy it again and it smelled really bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Seemed to work well, leaves my hair soft and detangled (or as detangled as it's going to get lol). I have dry damaged hair and suffer from hair loss. This seemed to reduce hair fall and helped the condition of my hair overall. I liked this more than the everpure moisture line, felt there was less buildup on my scalp with this. As with any product after a few months my hair gets "tired" of it and it stops working well, so I am switching to evercreme for a while but I would go back to this. Great drugstore line.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cbeddow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

My hair loves this conditioner. Stylist kept teling me my hair was dry/damaged, not any more. It feel and looks great!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by misseskelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely regretted buying this product. It felt so nice while I was washing and conditioning. However when I washed it out it felt like it had left sooooo much residue and grime. To say I didn't get that pretty clean feeling is an understatement. I blow dried my hair and it felt like straw and was coming out by the handfuls. I had to wash and re do my hair and that can be very damaging. I had spent the majority of my summer working diligently to get my hair to shining health and a decent length. After this I feel like I'm back to square one, in a sense. My hair feels literally terrible, so now I'm on the look out for a product to get my hair back to looking at least normal. Needless to say this product has been returned.
Triple Sad Face
:( :( :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was ok. I think the shampoo stripped my hair a little, so I am not sure how good this conditoner actually was. A little too thin for me and I don't think it was moisturizing enough. Smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sparkybish

I bought this shampoo and conditioner based on advertising, the sulfate free aspect, and the claims made in advertising and on the bottle. I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that would help keep my curly hair strong as I grew it out, and hopefully restore some of the shine my dark brown hair has lost. And it delivered! My hair has never been shinier, feels strong, moisturized, and healthy, and I think it may even help my hair grow a little faster! That could just be that the ends look healthier though. I love the essential oil smell, and I don't feel that it sticks around after my hair is dry, even if it's a day when I don't put any other product in.