December 22, 2014 | 1866 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sandraak

This is the best drugstore foundation!! It's quality is just as good as high end foundations. It's gives you flawless skin, super easy to apply, and has a nice thick consistency which has medium coverage. It also smells amazing!! Defiantly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Blackorchid1014

This is the best drugstore foundation i had ever used! it makes my skin super flawless and healthy. i don't know exactly for how long it would lasts but after 5 hours without sitting spray/powder my skin still looks good! it is super light for the skin and didn't break me at all, even though when i remove my makeup my face doesn't looks still good lol. highly recommend it for you if you have a combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ghostling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

FINALLY, a foundation for pale, yellow-toned skin! (I got shade #51)
Iv'e been looking for a foundation like this everywhere, but most brands are either too pink or too dark for my skin.
Healthy Mix covers up my red blotches very well, and doesn't dry out my skin too much. It's not exactly heavy coverage, but I don't mind.
The packaging is ok, not very fancy but it does its job. And as an added bonus - it smells SO GOOD.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by brend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A great value for money foundation - goes on smoothly, buildable, does not look cakey - but does not actually last 16hours. If it is going to be a long day, use a primer (Body Shop's Skin Boost serum is good). I also mix it with Maybelline Baby Skin (about 60-40, foundation to the Maybelline) to get a bit more glow or dewy-ness. A bottle lasts practically forever - I've been using mine for more than a year! (daily usage)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sashacolewood

Very nice formula for any type of skin (mine is oily). Smells great, lasts long, but the oxidization on this is crazy.
I'm pale and yellow, and I was matched to Light Beige, within 4 seconds of applying the foundation it radiated a dark orange shade. Be very careful picking the shade

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by jlushh

I am on my second bottle of this stuff now, I really love it.

Offers medium coverage, applies really well and isn't streaky. I'd say it lasts around 6-8 hours.

Smells pretty nice, like apricots, the smell doesn't last ages though so it doesn't get annoying.

No breakouts what so ever, great price, used alongside the healthy mix concealer, covers my freckles and occasional spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by anitka12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very product I must say:) If you use primer, it will keep on your skin quite long. They have good range of shades (as drugstore product) and also shades available for very pale skin. Plus it smells nicely :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by SalemX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I remember being in school and trying out so many foundations, most of them made me look cakey or broke me out.
But Healthy mix foundation was refreshing! It was felt light but covered a lot of my acne and didn't break me out as much. It became a favourite for many months but I stopped using it to try and find something even better!

It's now a few years on and I've just bought it again; I'll update once I've tried it out again for a few weeks! Hopefully it's as amazing as I can remember!

Edit: I've definitely love this foundation because of how light it feels and the glow it gives you! It doesn't cover everything but by using along side my Maybeline FIT me foundation I covered all of my acne scaring without looking like cakey! Good price & good for sensitive skin <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Purchased while visiting the UK at Boots for 10 quid (~$17 US exchange rate at the time). It's so good for oily skin! It's not a heavy foundation at all and also works well for my Asian skin, which is more warm-toned (usually drugstore foundation does not work for me bc it's too pink-toned). Very natural looking and lasts all day. I've never purchased a drugstore foundation, but this one has high online reviews, so I decided to try, and I'm happy I did. I will definitely search on eBay for more (and if it's true that another reviewer said it costs $14 for them, then that's cheaper than when I bought in store that actually sells this foundation).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by liluc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am very new in the foundation world.this is my second one.so I like it.in summer it was good on my skin.need some powder too.but in winter when my skin is very dry and flaky it fails.no matter how I apply it.it catches my dry patches.looks horrible.i am on the hunt of new one.