August 30, 2014 | 1767 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by lazybeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Top 3 foundations of all time. Ever made. It's ridiculously good value when you compare it to Chanel nearly 5 times the price for virtually the same effect. I LOVE the smell of it, I love how it sets into the skin without settling into fine lines! I love how brightening it is and how well it layers when you add a 2nd layer where your skin needs it most. The packaging is awesome! Will be repurchasing this until the end of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Babycult

I absolutely love love love this foundation. Everything about it works for me- the colour, texture and finish are all beautiful. This is my HG drugstore foundation.

Colour: I have a really weird skin tone , like majorly pale but with quite yellow undertones so for a drugstore foundation to match this without making me look salmon coloured or grey is an extreme rarity for me. I switch between shades 51 and 52 depending on the time of year, and sometimes mix them together and it never makes me look orange or washed out. Doesn't oxidise visibly either which is good.

Smell wise, this has a nice fragrance- it is fruity without being chemical, so I don't mind the smell, which isn't irritating to my skin either.

Finish/coverage: I have hyperpigmentation from acne on my cheeks and chin but this covers it nicely without looking cakey or heavy at all. I don't normally even need to use a concealer with this as the coverage is excellent, for a medium coverage foundation. I'm not a fan of full coverage but I do like buildability with a foundation, which this definitely has. Finish is dewy, quite silky. I also like that this doesn't break me out at all, with having acne prone skin.

Price: Normally pay around 13 euro online for a bottle- which in my opinion is totally justified for the quality of this foundation. I would be prepared to pay more.

Lasting power: This is the only criticism with this foundation. After around 4-5 hours I generally need a little touch up, especially in the warmer months. After wearing for 8 hours it can turn a little patchy from sweating but I don't mind spending 5 mins touching it up when it is my HG drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by MyMakeupPerspective

Here is my first impression review video on the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by amylouisewalshx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I personally think the foundation is great! The coverage is amazing, and it covers up most imperfections! Its buildable so if you want a light coverage you can get a light coverage, and if you want a very heavy coverage you can get that heavy coverage! The only thing that I don't like about this foundation is that it doesn't work well with oily skin! I feel like it slips of my face and if I catch my face I will have a mark where the makeup has come off which isn't good! I also feel that with this foundation I need to powder it all the time which results in my face looking cakey! Overall the coverage is flawless and I would recommend this to people who don't have oioy skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by beautybynadiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Better than MAC! My HG foundation. Flawless coverage with a dewy finish. Will be very sad when discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Rosahelen

At first when I tried this foundation I hated it, I found it extremely dewy and water based. However I stuck to it and grew to love it I will repurchase this the price is good and it is a nice alternative to mac in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by strawberryandmint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this foundation is close to perfect! I use it every day and it doesnt dry out my skin. it has an amazing fruity smell. nobody even notices I have foundation on because it blends so well! it lasts perfectly for 7-8 hours. (shade 52)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Chocoholic2486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In my view, this foundation is proof that you don't have to spend a lot of money on a product that works very well. The coverage of this foundation is good, its smooth consistency makes the foundation easy to apply and blend and it's long lasting. It's also buildable and looks rather (not completely) natural. The pump dispenses an adequate amount of product. The foundation has a nice smell - it doesn't smell like chemicals. It's got somewhat of a fruity/flowery scent. What I absolutely love about this foundation is that it doesn't clog up my pores. I've got really sensitive skin that has reacted to several high-end foundations. I just wish that there were darker colours in the range so that others can also try this foundation out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wanted to love this foundation as it glides on easily was a great colour match and was somewhat sold by the "healthy" in the title. Unfortunately within an hour or two of wearing this my face is just one big shine. I like dewy, I like fresh but this really is just horribly overly shiny. I think shine can look pretty harsh and ageing. So this is one I will not repurchase. My skin is not oily it's combination and I also used a light non oily moisturiser as base which made no difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by etc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great foundation! Long lasting, nice medium coverage (in my opinion).
It has a nice fresh smell

The lack of colour range is the only downfall for this product - i can just fit into the palest shade however it is a tiny bit too warm and tiny tiny bit darker than my skin - but still looks great with the right application and powder