Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Eye Definer Twinkle Brown

on 8/9/2010 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very nice subtle brown. The little brush is perfection. Although the color is very subtle its buildable and very nice for a natural look. Doesn't travel around the eyes, wonderful to do that "50s" sweep under the eyes

on 6/27/2010 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this product, I got it from Sephora for an excellent price. What I love about it is the the nice color, and that's buildable. I agree with the other post it is a nice everyday color, and also the brush it comes with is fantastic...I'm wanting to try it with my B.B. gel liner. But what concerned me was during my application that I would close the jar quickly so that it would'nt dry up...like B.B.'s gel liners so that little jar was'nt smooth enough to keep closing til I realized it's not really that kind of formula and Duh I did'nt need to do that...so like that as well.

on 2/15/2010 2:57:00 AM

This is a nice shimmery eye liner, like bobbi brown and mac, it comes in a pot with a little brush. This is perfect for the natural everyday look, enhances my eyes without looking overly done. 5 stars for the price since I got it off hautelooks for $10! I wouldn't buy this again because I'll never run out, used this everyday for a week and haven't even made a dent in it.