October 31, 2014 | 1588 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tropics

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this was one of my first bronzers and i have yet to find a good bronzer that actually looks good on me and is affordable. this barely shows up on my face, when i try to build it up it just looks like i have lines of shimmer on my cheeks. this price would be good if the product worked better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a lovely golden gleam for my Medium-Tan (MAC NC40) skin tone. This isn't subtle at all, but it gives my face that perfect golden glow. It does have noticeable shimmer, but I quite like this effect and IMO it isn't overpowering. I can see how fair-skinned girls find this color too overpowering, but on medium to tan skin tones this really works. It's quite pigmented and it's easy to overdo, so I would suggest brushing this on very lightly and then building the color up slowly. Staying power is pretty awesome (although I always use a setting spray). I played a few games of laser tag and was sweating quite a bit, but this bronzer stayed on nicely! This compact will last me quite a while, since a little goes a very long way. I would definitely repurchase, but I don't think I'll have to for at least a year.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too much shimmer and glitter for me. I really wanted to like this as it is a really pretty golden shade, but it looks like I put gold eyeshadow on my face and the shimmer is just too much. This will be good for a holiday look and when I want a little golden glow but it seems too much for a summer sunkissed look. I feel like I should be on the red carpet with this much shimmer on my face. This is not a natural glow at all but perfect for a party look. This shade is intense on fair skin and maybe with a tan it will look better on me, but right now it is simply too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lalaglitzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This makes me look orange. Not a good look. The packaging is cheap imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference, I'm nc25-30, warm with yellow undertones.

This bronzer is gorgeous! Almost like nars Laguna except there's visible golden shimmer running through it. I uSe this to bronze up my face, especially when I'm wearing a foundation that's too light for me. Favorite way to apply this is with a real techniques multi task brush. I apply it where I would normally contour. Automatically bronzes up my face naturally without making me look too shiny/orange. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ShikaSmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's okay. It's not that pigmented. I got it in the little kit with the primer, lip gloss, and luminizer. It's also a cute colour, but I really wish it had better colour pay off :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by glamourglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price not a bad bronzer more pigmented then I expected. The color is super cute for medium skin tones! The glitter isn’t too over powering and the color is easy to blend. Good for a contor or adding some color. Wouldn’t use it all over my face though just around.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So this is a beautiful shimmery gold colored bronzer that I don't actually use as a bronzer! I have yellow toned naturally tanned skin which means this is way too light to be a bronzer or contour, but is the PERFECT highlight for me! I use this along my cheekbones, on my cupids bow, my browbone, and anywhere else I feel like highlighting and it gives me a gorgeous golden glow! :D overall very happy with this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i got this in a kit along with a primer, lipgloss, and face and body illuminator. very cute packaging, all hard candy products do. but this is too light and shimmery to use as a bronzer for me, id recommend this for paler skintones. this is a good highlight for the tear ducts though

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Seems I may be in the minority, but I am not a fan. Too sparkly for me to wear on my face. I may use it as an eyeshadow....