December 22, 2014 | 1482 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Hula Hula

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Recently I took a leap of faith and decided to incorporate shimmery blushes,bronzers etc into my makeup routine despite the fact that I had established my own rule: Shimmer is the enemy. Not because I disliked it but because I was always told that shimmer made my acne scars and blemishes obvious and that it was a huge no no! However I don't use this bronzer the way it was intended. After hearing positive rave reviews I had to see for myself! Highlighting has taken the makeup industry by storm and it's all about that glow. This bronzer is definitely suitable as a highlighter! It's beautiful! It has gorgeous gold tones and the shimmer isn't chunky or disco like it's more of a nice sun kissed glow. I adore it! I apply it on the top of my cheeks and use it as a highlighter and sometimes apply it to my brow bone and inner corners tear duct area of my eyes and it gives me a nice healthy summer glow. It's long lasting and very flattering! The formula isn't chalky at all it's very pigmented. It can be used wet or dry so you can build up the intensity to your liking. I would recommend this product to anyone who prefers a golden highlight. I don't find it dark enough or suitable as an actual bronzer on myself (light/medium toned skin). It's a lot of product for only $9. The packaging is cute it a nice circular shape with an adorable swirly print on the silver lining on the top. Very good quality! I apply this product with a fan brush and it's applies nicely. It's long lasting. I apply it once before my workday and it lasts well into the night! I love it. I would definitely repurchase. A whole lot of product that lasts for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I apply this on my cheekbones and forehead for a sun-kissed look. It's an incredibly great bronzer, it does have shimmer in it but it's not like 'obvious sparkly disco ball' sparkle, it's more like 'radiant bright healthy' shimmer.

The packaging is very nice. It's a round compact with cute swirly designs on it, much like almost all of Hard Candy's products. Looks very modern and feels sturdy, so it's safe to keep in your purse. I would advise you to buy this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

THIS BRONZER
O-M-G
Hula Hula is an amazing bronzer, its not muddy or orange, and it gives me the perfect summer glow.

The only thing i dislike about this bronzer is that it breaks quite easily. I recommend you use water or aloe water or setting spray and spray around the blush and leave the middle dry.

I definitely recommend this bronzer to EVERYONE

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by xmaryx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this bronzer it is a little bit shimmery but gives a nice bronze color and doesn't look orange. I would definitely repurchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by livelaughsparkle89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first bought this product after watching several YouTube reviews on it. I used it for about a month. However, I noticed that I was frequently breaking out on the sides of my cheeks where I contour. It took me a while to narrow down the products that were breaking me out, but I finally figured out that this product was it. I still use it from time to time, but it's not something that I can use on a day-by-day basis. Also, I am a person that absolutely loves shimmer and glitter. So, if you are the same then this bronzer is for you because it had just the most beautiful hint of shimmer in it. On the other hand, I do not recommend this product for people that are sensitive to shimmer or glitter as it will cause breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC30 for color refrence.
Hard Candy is one of my favorite brands of make up. I've worked at Sephora before and have tried every high end product available, especially bronzers. This drugstore bronzer definitely comes close to the higher end ones. I prefer a matte bronzer because my blush/highlight already gives me a shimmery "glow", but when i pair this with Hard Candy's "Skinny Dipping" blush and Wet N Wild's "Reserve Your Cabana" Bronzer (I use it as a highlighter) it is absolutely gorgeous! This isn't my favorite bronzer but I really do like it because it looks great in photographs and definitely gives me a healthy glow, and isn't too overpowering on my already tan skin. I like the versatilty of this product because I got away using it when I was an NC15, which is bascially as pale as you can get. I love the packaging, and this definitely will look amazing and not orange on most skin tones. It's also lasted me AGES, I've had mine for over a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I am in love with this bronzer! This past summer this stuff was a staple in my beauty routine. I've already bought it twice because I used it so much. The packaging is cute and sturdy, and the bronzer is really high quality! This stuff is so great for the price, I mean i bought mine at walmart! It doesn't look orange or fake at all. I am really pale usually and this made me look like I actually had some color on my face, but really natural! I use it all over my face, even though it's just meant to be a bronzer. I don't cake it on, but just sweep it evenly over my face. It makes my face really glow if I'm going for a bronzed look. It does have some shimmer but it just looks really natural. I love this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this bronzer. I'm not a bronzer connoisseur or anything, but this stuff is a nice color and it stays on well. It's got a tiny bit of shimmer going on, but nothing crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

Like this bronzer but this is shimmery so it is almost like a darker highlighter. I wouldn't recommend using a lot of this product and putting it all over the face because the of the shimmer. However, if used sparingly (on cheeks and cheekbones) it is quite beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by hellox3chrissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my best friend and i go tanning often, but our faces and chests never seem to be as dark as the rest of our bodies. we use this and put it lightly all over our faces and chests and i like the color it gives. it makes me more even and it's not too orange seeing as my skin is already lightly tanned. i haven't used it on my skin without a tan, though. i don't like the shimmer at all. it gets all over me somehow. but overall, i enjoy this product.