September 16, 2014 | 1429 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Hula Hula

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I apply this on my cheekbones and forehead for a sun-kissed look. It's an incredibly great bronzer, it does have shimmer in it but it's not like 'obvious sparkly disco ball' sparkle, it's more like 'radiant bright healthy' shimmer.

The packaging is very nice. It's a round compact with cute swirly designs on it, much like almost all of Hard Candy's products. Looks very modern and feels sturdy, so it's safe to keep in your purse. I would advise you to buy this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

THIS BRONZER
O-M-G
Hula Hula is an amazing bronzer, its not muddy or orange, and it gives me the perfect summer glow.

The only thing i dislike about this bronzer is that it breaks quite easily. I recommend you use water or aloe water or setting spray and spray around the blush and leave the middle dry.

I definitely recommend this bronzer to EVERYONE

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by xmaryx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this bronzer it is a little bit shimmery but gives a nice bronze color and doesn't look orange. I would definitely repurchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by livelaughsparkle89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first bought this product after watching several YouTube reviews on it. I used it for about a month. However, I noticed that I was frequently breaking out on the sides of my cheeks where I contour. It took me a while to narrow down the products that were breaking me out, but I finally figured out that this product was it. I still use it from time to time, but it's not something that I can use on a day-by-day basis. Also, I am a person that absolutely loves shimmer and glitter. So, if you are the same then this bronzer is for you because it had just the most beautiful hint of shimmer in it. On the other hand, I do not recommend this product for people that are sensitive to shimmer or glitter as it will cause breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC30 for color refrence.
Hard Candy is one of my favorite brands of make up. I've worked at Sephora before and have tried every high end product available, especially bronzers. This drugstore bronzer definitely comes close to the higher end ones. I prefer a matte bronzer because my blush/highlight already gives me a shimmery "glow", but when i pair this with Hard Candy's "Skinny Dipping" blush and Wet N Wild's "Reserve Your Cabana" Bronzer (I use it as a highlighter) it is absolutely gorgeous! This isn't my favorite bronzer but I really do like it because it looks great in photographs and definitely gives me a healthy glow, and isn't too overpowering on my already tan skin. I like the versatilty of this product because I got away using it when I was an NC15, which is bascially as pale as you can get. I love the packaging, and this definitely will look amazing and not orange on most skin tones. It's also lasted me AGES, I've had mine for over a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I am in love with this bronzer! This past summer this stuff was a staple in my beauty routine. I've already bought it twice because I used it so much. The packaging is cute and sturdy, and the bronzer is really high quality! This stuff is so great for the price, I mean i bought mine at walmart! It doesn't look orange or fake at all. I am really pale usually and this made me look like I actually had some color on my face, but really natural! I use it all over my face, even though it's just meant to be a bronzer. I don't cake it on, but just sweep it evenly over my face. It makes my face really glow if I'm going for a bronzed look. It does have some shimmer but it just looks really natural. I love this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this bronzer. I'm not a bronzer connoisseur or anything, but this stuff is a nice color and it stays on well. It's got a tiny bit of shimmer going on, but nothing crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

Like this bronzer but this is shimmery so it is almost like a darker highlighter. I wouldn't recommend using a lot of this product and putting it all over the face because the of the shimmer. However, if used sparingly (on cheeks and cheekbones) it is quite beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by hellox3chrissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my best friend and i go tanning often, but our faces and chests never seem to be as dark as the rest of our bodies. we use this and put it lightly all over our faces and chests and i like the color it gives. it makes me more even and it's not too orange seeing as my skin is already lightly tanned. i haven't used it on my skin without a tan, though. i don't like the shimmer at all. it gets all over me somehow. but overall, i enjoy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ellen87

I picked this product up at my local Wal-Mart! I have been using it for about 2 years now. I will normally wear it everyday even in the winter! This product lasts forever, I just bought my second one only because I dropped my other one and the cover broke, but the bronzer is fine!
Adds such a nice glow without being to much! Has a nice shimmer to it! Its so cheap, for such a good bronzer, whats not to love!!