October 2, 2014 | 1365 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Rose Coup de Foudre 16

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by otiliaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In love with it ! It looks so natural and smells divine, stays on the entire day with or without foundation. If you haven't tried it yet you definitely need to! Best blush i ever tried and i did try many..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

oh im in loveeeeee...n it surely give me the same glow as if i was in love lol..i havent experienced the blush powder going hard n so far ive had it for 6 mnths..it surely is living upto its name LOVESTRUCK! but sorry its not for dark tan girls..it doesnt show up on that skin tone..its is a light pigmented, pinky,peach scented blush.i prefer it over my chanel blushes these days..its similar to the chanel blush in texture..i love it from its tiny packaging (easy to travel with unlike chanel) to pigmentation n lasting power..will update if i find that it getting hard like the rest of the girls are commenting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A beautiful color. A peachy pink blush with a slight shimmer that is just nice without being overwhelming. Texture wise, not powdery but not creamy either, the dome shape powder is hard. A little weird, but the powder is like a big round block of hardened flour, if that made sense. Not pigmented enough, had to swipe a good 5-8 times, to get it to show up on my NC35 skin, lasts arorund 6-8 hours on the cheeks. Hasnt broken me out. Giving a three for the lack of pigmentation, when it hardens...a nice interesting color though. Has a strong fake rosey smell, that may induce vomiting. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This is my Autumn/winter blush (Rose d'or is my spring summer) and i adore it! I love the smell, the way it glides on so doesnt streak or look patchy. And the slight shimmer to it gives it an ethereal look. cant see me needing to replace anytime soon, these blushes last for ages111

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely peach with very very fine shimmer compared to other bourjois shimmer blushes. Has a slightly sun kissed look on my fair-light olive Asian skin tone, love it with golden or copper eye shadow and nude lips to create a simple after vacation look. Horrible packaging though, this is the second bourjois case that broke, but I still keep buying because they are so compact with fantastic colour. If the colour hardens, jus use a clean brush to brush the top layer off and it will be good as new.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush, it is a very flattering shade on my very pale skin and I always reach for it when I feel like a peachy blush instead of a pink one, for which I use rose d'or, also by Bourjois. One of my favourite blushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this blush! I got it a few weeks ago and I find myself reaching for this one daily instead of my two other favourite blushes. Possibly because the color is right in between them (see the swatches I uploaded for comparison).
Color: this is a warm peachy-pink color. My two other favourite blushes are also peachy-pink but they are slightly different. The first is Milani Luminous (supposedly a dupe for NARS orgasm) which is more pink than peach and the other is Rimmel Apricot (supposedly a dupe for NARS Deep Throat) which is more peach than pink. This one fits right in between. It's actually the perfect combo of them. I cannot decide wether it is more peach or pink, which means it's probably about 50/50. This is a very warm color. It looks just gorgeous on my skin (fair with neutral to yellow undertones)! It adds a nice healthy glow but it looks very natural on me. It has a subtle shimmer in it, but this is more noticable in the pan than when applied. It adds a glow, no noticable shimmer.
Pigmentation: the pigmentation is just right. I only have to dip my brush in the pan once and I get the exact amount of color that I want. Not too much, not too little. Love it. Obviously this depends on your skintone and how much you want it to show up. As I've only had it for a couple of weeks I can't attest to it hardening when it gets older. I will update when I know more. But I've heard that if this happens you just have to scrape off the first layer of product and then it's good to go again. I would gladly do this if it were necessary, because I love the color so much.
Staying power: the staying power is great. I don't do touch-ups and it lasts all day. It's still there when I take my make-up off at the end of the day.
Packaging: the packaging is very cute. It's a small round box in the same color as the blush. It holds a mirror and an applicator. The applicator does not suck as much as most applicators that come with blushes, it's not that bad actually. But I still use my own blush brush. The packaging feels sturdy.
Price: I think the price is very decent. It's not cheap but it's also not expensive. I think it's definitely worth the money.
Overall, this is rapidly becoming my favourite every-day blush. It's the perfect color for my skintone. I would recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ninara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Rose Coup de Foudre is cute and natural looking peach-pink blush. It's very pigmented, but after some time of use the blush hardens up and it's very difficult to get any colour from it anymore. I find that aspect kinda annoying because the colour looks very flattering in my fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by 34lenorexena

Like #54, this blush was great for the first couple of months then it seemed to harden and lose pigmentation. Very disappointing. It is not as bad as the #54 I will still use it until I can get to the shop and try the new rimmel blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by makeupdivaamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

best blush in very affordable price... I also have this shade...
the texture of the blush is powdery and blends very well with the skin.. looks like naturally blushed... and there are i think around 16 shades...so i can say shade for every girl... great range of shades... every shade was pretty and was attracting me to buy but somehow i controlled my self and bought this shade.. lovely shade...

Read more on the Bourjois Blush with the swatches: