August 1, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lips - Sonia Kashuk - Velvety Shine Lip Crayon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by makeup2256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think that this product is GREAT. it moisturizing,but it has great pigmentation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this in Luscious Pink and Pale Pink at Target today for HALF-PRICE!!! They are lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

After finding myself unable to fork over $20+ for the Bobbi Brown, NARS or Tarte equivalent, I decided to open my wallet just enough to let $7.99 escape for Sonia Kashuk's version in Luscious Pink. I wanted a warm, neutral pink, nothing too pale, nothing too bold, just an easy creamy color that would brighten up my face. Although unable to try these on at Target, I lucked out and bought the perfect color: Luscious Pink is pigmented and imparts the right amount of shine. It's a tad more pink and less nude than I was hoping for, but the color is still really flattering on my skintone. It's super easy to apply, as it is a liner, lipstick and gloss all in one. The wear time is good, perhaps about two or three hours including having a cup of coffee. When the color fades, it leaves a faint stain that is very appealing. I knocked down one lippie for packaging as it is very, very soft, so the tip tends to bash down really easily. If you are looking for a chubby lip crayon in a neutral pink color, this is your product. However, please note that these are very limited in color section; I did have to turn to Tarte to get a peachy, bright color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by LeahSeitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't know this was a crayon when I bought it! But I have grown to love it. I have hot pink I think. It's very bright on me (I'm super pale). I'll get a lighter one next time. But it's silky, smooth, and smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by sajj38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these! They are a easy dupe of Bobbi Brown's lip crayons. The only differences are 1) Sonia is cheaper, 2) The Sonia smells like a cookie or cake. Bobbi's smells like mint and 3) Sonia has less colors. Bobbi Brown's line is full of nude shades, while the Sonia is all pink shades. There is Pale Pink (a dupe of BB Posey), Luscious Pink (I think it looks a little like BB's Naked Pink) and Hot Pink (which is, needless to say hot pink).

These are a must have for anyone who wants to save some room in their make-up case. These take the place of a lip liner, lipstick and a lipgloss. These cost about $8, so they are a lot cheaper than the $22 BB crayons. If you want better color selection go to BB, but I'm sure that the shades SK has will be enough to satisfy most people.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No