Josie Maran Cosmetics Luscious

on 4/21/2014 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I absolutely love this lipstick and am so sad that it was discontinued. It's a very difficult shade to find- very peachy and just brightens up my complexion completely. It glides on smoothly and moisturizes my lips nicely since my lips tend to get dry or chapped by just about anything. Not too hefty a price, around $20 and packaging can apparently break down into the earth. Been saving it up for special occasions since it's been discontinued.

Ingredients:

White Beeswax*, Ozokerite Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Cream*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinenesis (Jojoba) Oil*, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol**, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, May contain: Mica**, Titanium Dioxide**, Iron Oxides**, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 27 Lake, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet. *ORGANIC **NATURAL

on 12/15/2009 1:27:00 AM

Luscious is a peach creme color, similar to Revlon's Almost Nude and MAC Jubilee, only more sheer, and a bit brighter and more coral. I was looking for a creamy, really smooth lipstick, and this fits the bill perfectly. The peach looks good with my pale, warm coloring. It is very sheer, but if it were more opaque, it would probably look chalky or too orange. YMMV, though, if you want more color payoff. I would like to try Rumi Joon, because I think that is a better nude. The color selection seemed too dark for my coloring, but since they are sheer, some are worth a second look. As with most moisturizing lipsticks, this doesn't wear for long. Can't have it both ways, I guess. I love the smooth texture of this so much that I would definitely buy another, even for the $20 price tag.

Popular Lipsticks