April 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils - Black

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

I am in love with this mascara. It does take some getting used to with the smaller wand, but once adjusted it is amazing. It lengthens the lashes perfectly and makes them appear nice and separated. The only downside of the mascara is that it's harder to put on multiple coats of this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really LOVE this mascara, but I took off a lippie because one coat simply doesn't do it for me. My lashes are naturally long, but light in color, so the black helps them stand out. I really like more volumizing mascaras since my lashes are already long, but for someone with shorter lashes, this would be outstanding! It lasts a really long time too. Just remember not to pump your mascara, as it adds air into the tube and dries the product out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by buttercup9386

Hands down, best mascara I've ever used. I haven't bought it in a while, have been trying lots of other brands just for variety, but I recently looked at pictures of myself when I used to use this and I couldn't believe my lashes. Huge, curly, not clumpy at all.
It works like magic with the Cils booster, but even without it this is a great mascara. My second favorite is Diorshow, but that gets clumpy and the large brush doesn't allow for precision the way this does.
Best.mascara.ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by snoodler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used. It gives you amazing length without clumping your eyelashes together. It's quite a wet formula which would have to be my only complaint about it but that's manageable.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Midgen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I also went back to Lancome Definicils to try it again (they were having gift with purchase) and was very disappointed. I had tried L'Oreal Telescopic (in the BLACK packaging - not the silver). That was very good, long lasting but hard to get off. (though I still use it along with the Original L'Oreal sometimes. The L'Oreal Original Voluminous X4 mascara is still the best. Definicils used to be good - I don't know why or if they changed the formula. I also like Dior's Diorshow but don't want to spend that much. As you may know, L'Oreal is made by Lancome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am really torn on how I feel about this product. Mascara is a difficult product to formulate and this one has clump potential. I don't LOVE the brush either. Price was medium and so was quality.

Easy to remove - that was good - but no way I would wear this to a wedding or funeral - you could easily cry it off. Eew.

Will not re-purchase. I like Beauticontrol and DiorShow better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like it, stays on after even 10 hours, comes off nicely, dont irritate eyes, little bit pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ikon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is a nice every day mascara. It's nothing special but it definitely adds a little bit of everything to the lashes. It does a bit of curling and makes them a bit longer. Only a few layers and this gives a very natural look which is great for day wear. It doesn't smudge and removes very easily.

When putting too many layers on it becomes clumpy so it's definitely not a dressy mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW. Does not flake or smudge on my upper eyelids. If you curl your lashes after this, your eyes are going to be wide open. It's sooo cool!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by melevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went on a splurge to buy this, because it costs $24 for one tube of mascara (around $30 for waterproof), but I am very surprised with the outcome.
I guess when you invest in a product it can be a good thing. Some things are more expensive because they do work better. I love love love this mascara!!!
I Love the brush it has, it works to define your lashes and make them bigger (but not crazy big, unless you apply a ton). I have never had a problem with clumping that I can think of. The only thing I don't like is that I didn't buy waterproof because if you do have your eyes coming in direct contact with water, it will definitely come off a little. So buy waterproof if you would rather, but the brush is sort of like soft and big enough to work right. And you just need like a coat or two of it (you don't need to apply a lot) if you want nice defined lashes that don't look trashy.
It is a small tube, .23 ounces but I would definitely buy this again when I get the money for it :)