Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara - Black

4.1

on 5/13/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this mascara, mostly because the formula is not too wet, not too dry, and the brush barrel is narrow enough for my cobweb-thin, short, sparse eyelashes - thank you, menopause. For the most part I'm satisfied with this one and would purchase again. Still find Kevyn Aucoin and Helena Rubinstein to give me the best results, but Lancome is easier to find.

on 12/23/2014 7:01:00 PM

I always tend to go back to this mascara. I've used it off and on for years and have repurchased it so many times. It is very lengthening and also really separates my lashes, while still providing a lot of volume. It's very black and doesn't smudge or flake on me, but I don't have very oily lids.

The brush is pretty small, but I really like it since I can really get to the base of my lashes without worrying about it smudging and making a mess of my eyeshadow.

on 6/27/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This mascara is the most expensive I've bought, but it is worth it. I purchased this after trying a sample. Although I meant to get it in Deep Black, I picked this shade instead. As a result, it just looks like my lashes, but longer and fuller. It is light and has a natural look that is perfect for day. It also goes on smooth with no clumps. The thin wand is perfect for my eye shape and the formula is drier and easy to work with. This is my new favorite mascara.

This mascara is far too wet for me, I prefer a drier formula. It does lengthen and define lashes but tends to clump because it's too wet. I do like the small narrow brush but this mascara just does nothing for me. The price is too high for such a mediocre mascara.

Ties with my other top 2-inimitable regular in black and DiorShow in black. Could never pick one, they are best all together xD

on 5/19/2014 8:11:00 PM

I got this in GWP, never tried their mascara before now(I actually didn't wear mascara, ever, since my own lashes are quite long).
anyhoo, this mascara is pretty good-it does define and separates lashes without clamping. I have fairly long lashes already so it did added some length. However, I wanted to add more volume too which doesn't happen with this mascara.
If you want something that separates, defines and looks natural, this is a good choice. I said I would repurchase but at this point, not sure if I would as it didn't vow me

on 5/8/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

BEST MASCARA EVER.

Tried everything. Benefit, cheapies, dior, gurelain.

This mascara is my holy grail because it's so build-able and you can really add coat after coat to lengthen the lashes without it getting clumpy.

My lashes look unbelievable with this mascara. A fave.

on 4/28/2014 8:51:00 PM

By far this is the best mascara I have used. My lashes are long but with the application of defencils, my lashes look even longer and full. I have been using this mascara for the past 4 months now and I will definitely get this product again. I have already spent a lott of money trying to find the right mascara.

Lancome products are expensive but I would say that they are totally worth it. This product is packed well, the brush is excellent which makes the application easier.

End your search for the perfect mascara by buying Defencils by Lancome!!!

on 11/10/2013 10:51:00 PM

I am in love with this mascara. It does take some getting used to with the smaller wand, but once adjusted it is amazing. It lengthens the lashes perfectly and makes them appear nice and separated. The only downside of the mascara is that it's harder to put on multiple coats of this mascara.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really LOVE this mascara, but I took off a lippie because one coat simply doesn't do it for me. My lashes are naturally long, but light in color, so the black helps them stand out. I really like more volumizing mascaras since my lashes are already long, but for someone with shorter lashes, this would be outstanding! It lasts a really long time too. Just remember not to pump your mascara, as it adds air into the tube and dries the product out ladies!