August 29, 2014 | 1604 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils - Black

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the most expensive I've bought, but it is worth it. I purchased this after trying a sample. Although I meant to get it in Deep Black, I picked this shade instead. As a result, it just looks like my lashes, but longer and fuller. It is light and has a natural look that is perfect for day. It also goes on smooth with no clumps. The thin wand is perfect for my eye shape and the formula is drier and easy to work with. This is my new favorite mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpinkgloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is far too wet for me, I prefer a drier formula. It does lengthen and define lashes but tends to clump because it's too wet. I do like the small narrow brush but this mascara just does nothing for me. The price is too high for such a mediocre mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Ties with my other top 2-inimitable regular in black and DiorShow in black. Could never pick one, they are best all together xD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in GWP, never tried their mascara before now(I actually didn't wear mascara, ever, since my own lashes are quite long).
anyhoo, this mascara is pretty good-it does define and separates lashes without clamping. I have fairly long lashes already so it did added some length. However, I wanted to add more volume too which doesn't happen with this mascara.
If you want something that separates, defines and looks natural, this is a good choice. I said I would repurchase but at this point, not sure if I would as it didn't vow me

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

BEST MASCARA EVER.

Tried everything. Benefit, cheapies, dior, gurelain.

This mascara is my holy grail because it's so build-able and you can really add coat after coat to lengthen the lashes without it getting clumpy.

My lashes look unbelievable with this mascara. A fave.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by shrutijituri

By far this is the best mascara I have used. My lashes are long but with the application of defencils, my lashes look even longer and full. I have been using this mascara for the past 4 months now and I will definitely get this product again. I have already spent a lott of money trying to find the right mascara.

Lancome products are expensive but I would say that they are totally worth it. This product is packed well, the brush is excellent which makes the application easier.

End your search for the perfect mascara by buying Defencils by Lancome!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

I am in love with this mascara. It does take some getting used to with the smaller wand, but once adjusted it is amazing. It lengthens the lashes perfectly and makes them appear nice and separated. The only downside of the mascara is that it's harder to put on multiple coats of this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really LOVE this mascara, but I took off a lippie because one coat simply doesn't do it for me. My lashes are naturally long, but light in color, so the black helps them stand out. I really like more volumizing mascaras since my lashes are already long, but for someone with shorter lashes, this would be outstanding! It lasts a really long time too. Just remember not to pump your mascara, as it adds air into the tube and dries the product out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by buttercup9386

Hands down, best mascara I've ever used. I haven't bought it in a while, have been trying lots of other brands just for variety, but I recently looked at pictures of myself when I used to use this and I couldn't believe my lashes. Huge, curly, not clumpy at all.
It works like magic with the Cils booster, but even without it this is a great mascara. My second favorite is Diorshow, but that gets clumpy and the large brush doesn't allow for precision the way this does.
Best.mascara.ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by snoodler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used. It gives you amazing length without clumping your eyelashes together. It's quite a wet formula which would have to be my only complaint about it but that's manageable.