Garnier Body Boost Volumizing Spray

Price: $

on 11/26/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wanted a little volume at my roots for when I do braids or pigtails. It serves it purpose and keeps my roots looking more fluffy, less little house on the prairie. I get my roots damp, work it it into the roots, lift and blow dry, then fluff. It does not give you 'mega volume', but it will give you a little lift.

on 7/28/2010 1:14:00 AM

I'm reviewing one that comes in a little round bottle with a little trigger spray.

i bought this at the dollar store.

this made my bangs so limp and greasy, its just UGH!
it smells okay and the little bottle it comes in is quite cute. But this just sucked

BLEHH

on 5/4/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I didn't really want big hair, I just wanted a little lift at the roots. That is just what I got w/ this. The big plus w/ this thick, gel-like spray volumizer is that I can target only my roots and if I use a small amount, only underneath my hair and then blow dry, I can get just the look I wanted with minimal effort. The clean, fresh smell is amazing to me! Every time I turn my head I get a whiff and it makes me smile!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i wouldn't say that this is the worse volumizer, but it certainly isn't the best. i use it only when i have time because it really isn't a necessity to me. i spray to my roots and blow dry the areas sprayed. it can be sprayed on wet or dry hair. it is visibly lifted but nothing dramatic. i don't spray too much because the product itself is thick and you'll end up having greasy looking hair. over the product is good but can be better.

on 3/24/2010 2:29:00 PM

This is the worst volumizing spray I have ever used. I couldn't get any volume whatsoever out of it. It's not sticky, but it doesn't do anything. It's about as useful as spraying scented water on your hair.

on 3/16/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this doesnt do much in terms of volume, but it's a great hairspray for curling my straight hair. i apply it after curling to set and it works great. my curls stay "tight" longer than using many other hair sprays. i actually havent tried to volumize my hair using this hair spray, but it works well actually holding a curl and not feeling sticky/tacky...

on 1/9/2010 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is OK. I normally use this when my hair is damp and blowdry but I always find that it doesnt last long at all. So I re-apply during the day on dry hair...I think it's too much of a pain just to get volume with this. I like Pantenes volumizing spray much better. Also, if you spray too much it gets your hair hard and eventually kinda greasy :/. Wouldnt buy again.

Popular Styling Products