April 20, 2014 | 1095 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kristine26

I am usually veryyy picky and never buy 2 times the same products. This cleanser is so gentle and non fragrance. It doesn't make my skin dry and i dont get pimple and its not oily either. I really like that product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is really good for removing makeup in a snap - even waterproof mascara - without irritation to skin or eyes. The scrublet that comes conveniently attached to the package is a great idea, and does help in removal of face makeup.
I think that's about as far as it goes with this product, though. It doesn't do anything special in terms of treatment, or in improving the skin's appearance or texture. I'd leave those things to other specialized facial cleansers.
This is just a good every day cleanser for makeup removal. Nothing more, nothing less.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I used this when it first came out a few years back and I don't really notice it much on the shelves anymore. It's a so-so product but left my skin a little tight. Can't say as the little brush irritated me because it's all in the user's hand. A middle of the road product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by HappyHappyFoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best cleanser I've ever used. I have sensitive skin that's incredibly red and prone to irritation. This stuff is so creamy, yet it cleans nicely. My skin doesn't feel tight at all after using it. I wish I had more to say, but I don't. This stuff is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Oh hai, I bought this once. Initially I thought it was great and loved it, but I don't think I ever finished it. This was back when I was worried about my skin, but little did I know how sensitive it really was. Drugstore stuff isn't always my favorite, not that high end is always better, but this was just ok. Not super harsh, but also not super gentle. I loved the scrubblet at the time. Now I probably wouldn't because of the exacerbated situation. Overall it's pretty much off the market anyway but I think it was just a flash in the pan like most other so so products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks and it has everything I want + the scrublet!
The cleanser itself has a very soothing texture to it, suds up nice, and removes my makeup quite well! Including my eye makeup (without burning my eyes).
(If I can't find this then I look for Simple make up remover foaming cleanser)
I have no complaints about this product at all. Someone below commented that she would not buy again because it had no effect on her acne.....it's a makeup remover!! Not acne medicine. You remove your makeup first and then tend to the acne. If you ever notice acne face washes almost never say they remove makeup. You need a separate face wash for this. Hope that helps. By the way, this face wash is perfect if you use a lot of acne meds because it is so gentle and acne meds are so rough and drying. Buy it. You it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea93

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried the regular formula and it irritated my skin. I haven't had any trouble with the sensitive cleanser and love the little scrubby.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by lovekira

I have EXTREMELY sensitive, rash-prone skin. Even mild products that most can tolerate causes me to break out in a rash. But L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin isn't one of them!

I use it in the morning after waking up and before applying sunscreen/make-up for the day. I find it to be a really gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin at all. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, with no over-drying or tightness. Plus, the little scrublet is great. I find it removes eye make-up wonderfully at night.

If I happen to try a new product or cleanser that causes me to break out in a rash, I always return to this one because of how gentle it is. Great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MaryStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive and rather oily skin, plus live in tropical weather. After a really bad experience with another cleanser, I switched to this one and I've been using it for a couple of years.

It has worked wonderfully on my skin, there are barely any break outs, and it leaves my face very soft - plus, I use a moisturizer afterwards. It's at an affordable price, comes with a very handy scrub, and I'm definitely very satisfied with his product. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

Love the sponge thing that comes with the face wash. This face wash leaves my skin the perfect kind of clean. My face does not feel tight and dried out (which is bad because that means to much natural oils were removed). I would recommend and repurchase for sure. My face definitely is clearer.