October 31, 2014 | 1029 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE cleanser of all time. I need to seriously go out and stock up because I find that most places are no longer carrying this and if they do, their supply is very thin.

This is the most gentle, thoroughly effective cleanser I have ever used.

Pros:
-Removes 100% of your make up (yes, even that really difficult, waterproof eyeliner and mascara) effortlessly. With this cleanser you don't even need to remove your eye make up separately - it all comes off with this cleanser.
-No burning, tingling at all no matter how sensitive your skin (this cleanser is almost soothing and doesn't even claim to be)
-Doesn't leave your skin dry or flaky or irritated
-Rinses cleanly (but not in a harsh squeaky clean way) - your skin is just perfectly prepped for all those serums you're about to pat onto your skin

Cons
-scrublet brush is completely unnecessary and a waste of product for people like me that use a Clarisonic

Suggestion
-they are probably phasing this product out but I would have preferred the product in a tube

I'm a product junkie (I have used Retina, Vitamin C, hydroquinone, etc.) on my skin and the ONLY foaming cleanser that doesn't exacerbate any skin sensitivity is this cleanser. In fact it even neutralizes the sensitivity caused by those products.

I could use a more occlusive, moisturizing cleanser but I am convinced that the lipids those cleansers leave behind don't allow my serums to penetrate as effectively.

Truly a stellar product for a great price and I hope they never discontinue because I haven't met its' match.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

Its very gentle and smooth. The scrublet is a great add on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

Up until recently, I've only used mild makeup removing wipes and water to wash my face. I've found that my skin has changed a lot in the past year, and I've gone from having very dry skin to a combination of sensitive/oily. I also knew that my usual routine just wasn't cutting it because I've started to break out more often. I've tried a few face washes in the past; I've used Cetaphil and noticed no changes. It barely got the makeup off my face and the texture just didn't do it for me. I've tried Clinique's face wash and don't remember how it worked for me. Nothing special there, I guess.
I decided to try 360 Clean because of the packaging. I liked how it came with a small scrub, so I took a chance and purchased this. I'm glad I did because this cleanser works quite well for me! Again, my skin is very sensitive. It turns red if I use anything that doesn't agree with it, so I took it as a very good sign that this cleanser got all my makeup off without burning or itching. The consistency is creamy and does a good job removing makeup. It's fragrance free and feels good on the skin. The scrub that is included is wonderful! I honestly think the scrub is what's working for me, but the product itself is good, too. The small spot of acne I have on my forehead is slowly disappearing (my theory is that I'm getting a deeper clean from the scrub)! I might repurchase after trying some other mild cleansers out. Definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kristine26

I am usually veryyy picky and never buy 2 times the same products. This cleanser is so gentle and non fragrance. It doesn't make my skin dry and i dont get pimple and its not oily either. I really like that product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is really good for removing makeup in a snap - even waterproof mascara - without irritation to skin or eyes. The scrublet that comes conveniently attached to the package is a great idea, and does help in removal of face makeup.
I think that's about as far as it goes with this product, though. It doesn't do anything special in terms of treatment, or in improving the skin's appearance or texture. I'd leave those things to other specialized facial cleansers.
This is just a good every day cleanser for makeup removal. Nothing more, nothing less.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I used this when it first came out a few years back and I don't really notice it much on the shelves anymore. It's a so-so product but left my skin a little tight. Can't say as the little brush irritated me because it's all in the user's hand. A middle of the road product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by HappyHappyFoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best cleanser I've ever used. I have sensitive skin that's incredibly red and prone to irritation. This stuff is so creamy, yet it cleans nicely. My skin doesn't feel tight at all after using it. I wish I had more to say, but I don't. This stuff is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh hai, I bought this once. Initially I thought it was great and loved it, but I don't think I ever finished it. This was back when I was worried about my skin, but little did I know how sensitive it really was. Drugstore stuff isn't always my favorite, not that high end is always better, but this was just ok. Not super harsh, but also not super gentle. I loved the scrubblet at the time. Now I probably wouldn't because of the exacerbated situation of my skin and hightened sensitivity of late. Overall it's pretty much off the market anyway but I think it was just a flash in the pan like most other so so products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks and it has everything I want + the scrublet!
The cleanser itself has a very soothing texture to it, suds up nice, and removes my makeup quite well! Including my eye makeup (without burning my eyes).
(If I can't find this then I look for Simple make up remover foaming cleanser)
I have no complaints about this product at all. Someone below commented that she would not buy again because it had no effect on her acne.....it's a makeup remover!! Not acne medicine. You remove your makeup first and then tend to the acne. If you ever notice acne face washes almost never say they remove makeup. You need a separate face wash for this. Hope that helps. By the way, this face wash is perfect if you use a lot of acne meds because it is so gentle and acne meds are so rough and drying. Buy it. You it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea93

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried the regular formula and it irritated my skin. I haven't had any trouble with the sensitive cleanser and love the little scrubby.