October 24, 2014 | 1699 users online

Powder - MILJO wet dry mineral powder fdtn

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by whitebook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy-est HG. Actually I don't know about the brand MILJO. I just saw this smooth, easy to apply foundation at my local CVS placed next to the Palladio and NYX Wet Dry foundation, but it's sold at $17.99! (Most expensive foundation in the store) So I was hesitated to buy it until I went out of choice. TALC can cause cervical cancer; Glycerin causes red bumps; Mineral powder is good, but I don't like the sparkle in it and MU brushes gave me blemishes; I like coverage, what's the point to wear foundation if it doesn't cover much?

Anyways, this is the cure of all. First it's Mineral MU, TALC free, don't have glycerin and other mysterious chemicals, don't clog pores, okay to leave it on. Second, it provides good coverage(you can control it with the wetness of the sponge), long lasting. Smooth and easy to apply, no more washing the kaibuki brush, irritations caused by the bristles. I was thinking settling with Studio Fix despite the fact that it has TALC, but now I found this HG with less than 2/3 of its price! I am going to dump Studio Fix now!

UPDATE: my skin got irritated after using it for a month...maybe mineral MU is not for me continued >>