October 30, 2014 | 1450 users online

Conditioner - AG Hair Cosmetics - Fast Food Leave On Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jjsodapop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. It's pretty simple. Easy to use. It makes my colored, highlighted hair much more soft and manageable. I bought this without knowing much about it, but loved it. I ran out and immediately bought the liter bottle of this. It's really a great deal when Ulta has their sale on liters.
After washing and towel drying, I put this on my ends and other stying products towards the roots. It's a dream product to me. Without it, my ends are much drier and coarse looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Foxyfox1

My hair is blonde (color treated), unruly, oily, fine to normal, and just above my chest length wise. I use this as a 5 min "deep conditioner" in the shower and then wash it out. It smells sweet and the smell goes away after you leave the shower. The conditioner is pretty thick and it works well. It leaves my hair looking smooth and healthy. I would definitely buy again during the liter sale, not at full retail price... Even if it is a great conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

This leave-in conditioner is pretty decent but it's not my favorite. I find that it doesn't give my hair quite enough moisture or heat protection, although it does leave my hair smooth and manageable enough. Doesn't make my hair feel sticky or weighed-down and I like the scent too. I'll keep using it until it's gone, but it's not something I can't live without. It did not impress me enough to buy it again.
For reference, I have hair that is thick, dry, color-treated and I heat-style it regularly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a pretty good conditioner but it did not top my favorite, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in (unlike the reviewer below!). Not to say that this wouldn't work great with others with different needs! My hair is long (bra-strap length), thick, and straight 1b/1c. At first I felt that this left a sticky residue but then I realized I was probably using too much. I have a LOT of hair, but I found a mere one-half of a pump to work best (I was previously using a full pump). It conditions well and feels extremely lightweight. However, I was not completely won over because I usually style my hair super-straight with a blow dryer and flat-iron on most days, and I get much better results using the Neutrogena with heat compared to this (also use CHI Silk Infusion before heat). So for me, this would definitely not be worth the full price even though you only use a very small amount. I got this during Ulta's liter sale for $22 so its not a big loss, and I will just use it up on days when I won't be using heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by RiddleMeThisBatman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great leave in. You only need a small dollop and it leaves hair shiny and healthy looking and moisturized. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mmsxo1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this leave-in!!! It's among the best i've tried. My previous favorite was Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave In, which i've been using for about two years now, but AG Fast Food might be replacing it. I feel it takes my hair to the next level and really smoothes and nourishes my ends. I use this with my normal routine after dove thermal replenishing spray and before silk therapy. My hair has certainly improved after I added Fast Food- it's healthier-looking, bouncier, has more body, and more shine. And the scent is divine, hard to describe though. I purchased the 2 oz size at Ulta to try it out.

About my hair: Normal volume, Fine strands, medium brown, long (mid back), Dry ends, normal roots

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by corifornication

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This stuff is so nice! Looking at the ingredients, I really didn't think it would do much for my hair, but it really makes it soft, shiny, and feel healthier. Some glossing creams and serums can make your hair super shiny but not look very healthy, and while this won't quite get your hair to that level of shine, it'll be a lot smoother and easier to manage. Just remember to use a good clarifying shampoo once a week or so since it does have some silicones in it, but I haven't had any issue with build-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, I'm a redhead. But I'm not a natural redhead- I was born with dirty blonde hair, and I dye it red because I feel as though I look better with red hair. That's just my personal opinion.
Anyways, with dying my hair comes having to use shampoo & conditioner for colour-treated hair, and I have been doing that. I can tell because my hair began to look very frizzy and messy at the ends, even after brushing! I didn't want to try other colour-treated shampoos & conditioners, so I decided to look for a hair treatment for dry ends.
I went to a local beauty supply store, and I asked the sales associate there what my options were. She showed me every possible product I could purchase- leave-in conditioners, masks, and sprays. I ended up picking this product because it was my cheapest option (I tend to try to save my money anyway possible). So I bought it, and away I went.
I finally tried it one night after my shower. I put it in the "ponytail region" of my hair before putting it in a towel to dry. The smell wasn't great, but I didn't care- I just wanted it to work. For me, scent is the last thing I care about.
The next day, I was surprised that my hair was so healthy! It was smooth, didn't look frizzy, and it looked even better after brushing it thoroughly. I knew right then and there that I had found my "Holy Grail". I now make it a regular part of my routine after showering.
If you're looking for a hydrating leave-in conditioner and don't mind spending a little more money, I recommend it- especially if you dye your hair a lot like myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

I'm officially declaring this my holy grail leave in! Even though currently I'm intrigued by other leave ins, I won't give in because I know that this stuff is the BEST!
It smells super sweet which I kind of like, but the smell doesn't linger which is great so it won't clash with my perfume.
It is REALLY moisturizing which is exactly what my dry hair needs! I put this in my hair when it is damp and then I put it in a bun, when its dry its soooo soft. The only other time my hair is this soft is if it is really oily and up by the scalp, but this won't leave my hair oily ( does that make sense at all or do I sound kookoo?).
The entire AG line of products is cruelty free which I am so happy about!
It is pricey, but lasts a long time. I've been using the full size tube for about 9 months and still have over half left even though my hair goes about 2.5 inches below my shoulders. I refuse to be without this stuff. I have the mini travel size tubes in all my over night bags, and I just purchased the liter size during the Ulta sale ( the full size tube is $20 but during the Ulta liter sale you can get the liter size for $15!!).
This works especially amazing when I use it after I use my AG smoothing shampoo and conditioner!
I recommend this to everyone, I've gotten friends and family hooked on it too- please don't let the price tag scare you off- it is WORTH it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sephoranut

Bought the small size of this because I was leery about another hair care product failing. I have a collection of products in my house that just don't really do what they promise. I have dry curly/wavy thin 2b hair. I have never used a leave in before and was pleasantly surprised. Applied about a dime size amount to hair after shampooing. Let it air dry and was left with some nice soft curls...Would definitely repurchase.