Tree Hut Shea Hydrating Body Splash-Hawaiian Kukui

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Earlier this summer, I was just dying to find the perfect tropical scent. I looked through various etailer scent lists but I knew I was looking for something with a subtle scent-in other words, I didn't want to smell like I was oiled up with some Hawaiian Tropic deep tanning oil b/f i went to work. I was browsing through Wal-Mart one day and came across this body spray. I had used the Brazil Nut scrub before and liked it a lot and when I started smelling the different body sprays, I knew I hit the jackpot with this one. I don't know what kukui smells like but it was perfect for me. It smells tropical w/o a lot of heavy coconut which is what I was looking for. And believe it or not, it actually is "hydrating" I mean, it's not like wearing lotion, but so many body sprays have a high alcohol content that this one seems to provide at least some moisture. It's pretty cheap too for a large 8 oz bottle. It smells like summer in a bottle to me. Will re-purchase but probably not til next summer.