April 19, 2014 | 1099 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ahava - Liquid Salt Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I have eczema and I need this by the truckload to heal me.

Granted, eczema and broken skin... It stings like hell, so bad I'd start to sweat. But then I will not itch later that night and sleep like a baby.

Used alternatively (this for shower, epsom salt for bath), my eczema heals within weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I had a sample and bought the original. I love how it makes my skin very smooth, clears up blemishes and feels like I did a thorough peeling without even using a harsh scrub. Great product, especially for when I have blemishes on my back or decollete.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Angelina12

My beauty therapist suggested this product to me. I love love love it! I always think of it as a 'healing' product. If I have a pimple, ingrown hair or my skin (on body) is overly oily, I'll rub some on and wash it off after a minute. I only ever use this on my body or face for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. It's quite potent. It really is one of those products I just have on hand in my shower basket. It's like Epsom salts in a bottle!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by skinnie302

I love Ahava products but am on the fence with this one. I'm not sure if it is supposed to do anything special for your skin. I use as a body wash. Directions say to leave it on for 2 mins., I have but didn't really see a difference. I'm gonna use up this tube and see if I notice anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by 660eugenia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A product is amazing! It does miracles with my skin, all my cracks and pimples are gone and I am all over so smooth, very touchable. It may be used every day, as it does not dry out your skin. And there is very faint odor. Though there is a downside to that a texture, it does not foam at all and you will need to use fair amount of it for just one wash. However it is not that pricey, so I have ordered a big bottle a second time, it is worth it