E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/30/2015 10:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really like this brush.

on 6/28/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very soft and great to powder face with

on 5/27/2015 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

So, so, so soft. I was teaching my aunt about make-up and demonstrating with this brush, and ended up giving it to her. I have only ever re-purchased two makeup items before (lashblast mascara, and a revlon liquid lipstick), but I'm currently browsing the elf site, wondering if I should take advantage of the current 40% off sale. That's how great this brush is. Unlike many other highly-lauded brushes on MUA (such as the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush or the elf flat-top powder brush), I find that this brush smooths out foundation without soaking up a ton of it.

on 5/19/2015 5:36:00 PM

Amazing brush. I have this brush for years now and it held up nicely. Its big so it makes powdering or blending very quick. This is one of the better elf brushes if not the best. The hair is more of a rougher texture but its still soft. Very nice! I recommend this

on 5/5/2015 2:24:00 PM

I love how this brush is compact. I use it to apply face powder and blush! There is a little shedding but the price cannot be beat.

on 4/26/2015 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is an obvious must buy. It cost $6 it's super soft and applies my powder without any difficulty. Perfect!

on 4/16/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG especially for the price. I have a bunch of elf brushes for different applications. This is one if the best for foundation and high def powder. I use the fan brush for under eye high def powder. Actually I use ALL elf brushes now. They are available in so many places- I get mine at Wal-Mart. They are so inexpensive I have a separate one for each eyeshadow!

on 2/14/2015 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking everywhere recently for a good kabuki brush, but didn't want to shell out $50+. Finally I came across some promising reviews for this brush and decided to run out and buy it, and I'm glad I did. It is so soft, but dense enough to where it picks up a good amount of product and nicely packs it on, without being too much. I also, love using it to buff out my blush, for when I happen to apply too much or it's looking a little patchy. There's not much else to say other than you need to go and pick yourself up one of these babies! I mean, for $6, what is there really to lose?

on 2/13/2015 5:40:00 PM

I really like this brush! Great for applying your powder. I still wouldn't buy this again because there is more usefull brushes out there, but it's still great for such a low price. Very soft and applies your powder just fine. The only thing I didn't like was that it's so small to hold. But I've been using this over 2 years and have washed it several times, it hasn't lost its shape or anything. Would recommend!

on 2/4/2015 7:59:00 PM

I love this brush. Once I tried it, I never want to be without. Good quality and doesn't shed. What more could you ask for?

Popular Makeup Brushes