July 25, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - No. 137

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

137 is as a beautiful blush color on me. It appears dark & purplish, but as noted by a previous reviewer, it's a pink-brown with mauve tones that works as a muted, neutral blush, or contour color. The finish is neither matte nor shimmery, but rather satiny. This color works as blush and eye shadow, but I prefer it as blush. It's exactly what I love about MUFE--the colors are often complex and lovely. The texture is not heavy or oily and the formula is non-irritating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS FOR THE ULTRA BLACK WATERPROOF Eye Shadow, which I use as a liner! It does not say #137 on it!!

In my ongoing search for a really waterproof ES/liner and the multitude of gel liner's I have acquired, I met a lovely SA who introduced me to the this product.

I had seen it, in fact I had tested it -- but it did not make my eyes pop. So, I passed on it. Mistakes happen, even to me! ah well.. time to correct. I have been using this for the past week and I am in serious love with it.

The texture of this ES/liner is creamy. It is easy to work with and draws a very fine line or a thick line. It doesn't glop up (yes, Cle de Peau), and it doesn't dry instantaneously so you cannot move it or smudge it nicely. This is easy to smudge, can be worn as an ES (great for the new Black black eye looks). I can see this being worn as a lipliner for those of you who are going for the Black lips this season.

The small pot has a lot of product in it and it comes with a plastic interior lid, which helps a LOT so the product doesn't dry OUT.. yes, I am talking to all of the gel liner manufacturers.

The color is ULTRA BLACK.. so if you don't want a really really matte black, this is not for you.

but if you want really black, really matte with staying power (I am talking all night!)... then do try this product.

Highly reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sinnerocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

137 gives a classic Hollywood glamour look to the eyes especially with some black liquid eyeliner. The shade is very unique, a medium pinky/brown shade maybe with a tint of mauve that's not shimmery but not matte either, goes on very smooth too. I was worried it might be to similar to MAC's Haux but it's not, I'm surprised this hasn't been reviewed yet.