August 27, 2014 | 988 users online

Bronzers - Mistura 6-in-1 Beauty Solution

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by rfogliato

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Mistura 6-in1 Beauty Solution. You can use it for so many things, but I only use it as a blush. With other blushes I always have a difficult time choosing a shade but with Mistura there's only one shade and it seems to compliment all skin types and shades. I saw a demonstration on a couple of diffierent ladies and was amazed how the colour adjusted to every person different. Also, the compact lasts so long because you only have to put very littly on to make a big difference. I would recommend that everyone at least try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Marge52

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the Mistura 6-in-1 beauty solution. First product I've ever used that doesn't make my skin feel oily. It also lasts for a long time and is easily applied. Also like the fact that I only have to apply one product that does so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Vicky27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love the Mistura 6-in-1 beauty solution.
It travels with me everywhere.
Quick and easy to use and I have an overall healthy glow after a few strokes with the brush
The nice thing about the product is that it lasts all day long!
Great bronzer which I highly recommend to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TBLightening

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from The Feel Good store catalogue a few years ago and have re-ordered about 10 times since. It's all I use now and I can't live without it. It is not yet available in the US in stores (:-() but I dohope that will happen soon. They have a lip gloss called KATE that I now use too - super super and it takes me just a few minutes to get ready in the morning. I get compliments all the time. LOVE my Mistura and can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by golfgirl444

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is my go-to product for highlighting, shading, bronzing etc. I call it my pixie dust. My skin always looks sun-kissed and healthy! Thank you Mistura !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Kerio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Mistura 6 in 1 kit for 3 years. I love the simplicity! Easy to use, easy to travel. I always get compliments on my glowing complextion....which is thanks to Mistura! I have now graduated to the gel eye liner (BEST eyeliner on the market!), mascara and lip gloss. Love it ALL!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was duped into buying this stuff after seeing it on an episode of Dragons Den... NOT worth the INSANE price of 55$.
It does NOT match everybody like it claims to and I actually have yellow undertones. I used a tiny amount and it looks yellow/orange no matter how sparingly it is applied. As for a "pearly" finish? If by pearly you mean stripey, orange, OIL SLICK.
The pan is not as deep as the brush well either, very deceptive packaging.
I returned it the same day, I can't find one use for this supposed "6 in1" product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MichelleB03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh. This is advertised as a 6-in-1 product, and I just can't figure out what those 6 things are. Blush, bronzer, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, lip colour? I see it as a blush. If applied all over the face, you will appear shiny. It looks orange as an eyeshadow and lip colour, which isn't flattering on me. It doesn't cover flaws. It doesn't change colour and adjust to your skin. It is a universally flattering blush, and I think that's great, but it is definitely not a miracle product. And it is too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by veganbonnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Please stay away from this product. It's the worst product I've used in years. First of all, one shade does not fit all. If you have fair skin, this is way too orangey brown for you. If you have oily skin, this will make you ten times oilier. If you're on this site, you probably like make-alot and so it's no problem for you to find a foundation you like, a powder you like, and eyeshadow/blush etc. YOU DON'T NEED THIS! I returned it after first use. Really, really awful stuff. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by car1199

Returned this item within 24 hrs of purchasing it. I'm not fond of the shinny look. I didn't find much difference when I used it as eyeshadow. Might work well if you wanted just a hint of shimmer? Anyways, first review and I wouldn't recommend it.