July 28, 2014 | 2047 users online

Body Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - organic peach body scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

First of all, I love the scent (sweet/peachy/floral)! This is a scrub that isn't too harsh on the skin. Leaves skin moisturized without being too greasy. (I do have dry skin, though)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can not even begin to describe how much I love this product. The smell is intoxicating....if you closed your eyes, you'd swear you were smelling a fresh peach. I use this to "spot treat" the rough parts of my body that are hard to smooth and soften....feet and elbows. After I'm finished with my shower, I take just a small bit of this scrumptious scrub and rub it into my feet and elbows and voila'....not only do they smell delicious, they are soft and smooth. I think this is my favorite "smell" of all of the hundred percent pure products that I've tried so far. I wish Suzy would make more products with the peach scent. Great product...luxurious, good for your skin, and best of all, no animals harmed in the process of testing Suzy's products.