September 18, 2014 | 1788 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

It's not the PERFECT mascara, but its the best I've found so far, so 5 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by KitzenMua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was always my very favourite mascara. It always worked like no other. Thivkens, lengthens and generally was always amazing. However, after a change to their formula is now dries out much faster than it used to and tends to clump a bit...which is easily remedied with a lash comb. I do wish they would have stuck with the original formula which made it a cult favourite in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. Good formula, awesome but simple brush, awesome application. It's not perfect and it's not a holy grail mascara but I'm still on the lookout for the one for me so this works for now. Not sure why but I like the smell of this mascara too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Things do not become Cult Classics for nothing. EXCELLENT mascara. Formula is not wet, nor dry; it is right in the middle and the brush is large. This means one must layer quickly to avoid flakes and clumps, so being adept at application is crucial. This is not a beginners' mascara. Also, IMO, worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used this mascara for a few years and have loved it, always got compliments on my amazing lashes and have recommended it to friends & strangers. But in an effort to make some cut backs I switched to drug store brands. It's been over a year of trying out various OTC brands and none of them have even come close to Diorshow. I want my dramatic thick lush eyelash look back, so off to Sephora I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by AlexaSzaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! I use a covergirl or revlon base, and then follow up with CD. It's one of my staples. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this just to try it out and...I hated it. My lashes are naturally very long and dark.
My HG mascara is In extreme dimension from MAC which with a few strokes, make my lashes super long and look like falsies haha.

This mascara did nothing to my lashes. No colour, no length, just weak clumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good mascara but not a great mascara. For the price, I expected a lot more from this product. I even tried it with the recommend Dior mascara primer and again it was a let down. It's not a horrible mascara by any means, but I think you could purchase a mascara just as mediocre at your local pharmacy. Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can NEVER find a mascara that I truly love on my lashes, which are short, light colored, and not fabulous at all. Really the only thing that truly works are falsies, anyway. So I was really excited to try this mascara out since it was formulated for use on runways.
Booooooooo. Just boo. It's so heavy and the clumps are outrageous! I tried using just one coat, combing it through with a spoolie, nothing works. And it smudges and makes a mess so easily!
I would not recommend this mascara. Save your cash!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Pealion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Iíve been using Diorshow for years now; itís the best mascara Iíve ever tried Ė so good that I pretty much stopped looking at / buying others now (once upon a time mascara hunting was my favourite obsession).

The big brush was a bit Ė woah! Ė the first time I used it, and it did take me a while to get the hang of not getting it all over my eyelids when applying, but Iím used to it now and Ďnormalí sized mascara wands feel puny to me now.

This makes my lashes look Ďlike a broomí (not my words, but made me laugh) as it makes them look so thick and full Ė and theyíre quite long anyway but this does enhance the length too. Itís definitely not a natural looking mascara, but my motto when it comes to lashes is Ďthe bigger the betterí.

Sometimes when the tube is getting old, it can start to be a bit clumpy, but to be honest Iíve used mascaras that are worse for clumping when they are brand new. I find the tube goes on and on and on and doesnít dry out like some mascaras can over time. Itís expensive as mascara goes, but because a tube lasts me about a year, it doesnít seem that expensive.

Iíve got sensitive eyes, but this has never irritated them (which surprised me the first time I used it because of the smell). I use the non-waterproof version and it comes off easily, but it also doesnít smudge onto my face like some mascaras do (I donít tend to wear it on my bottom lashes). It does have a very strong fragrance for a mascara, but it doesnít bother me, I canít smell it at all once itís on, I can only smell it while Iím applying it and have the tube open.

The annoying thing about this mascara is that after a while the tube can start to get difficult to open (especially if you have cream on your hands, itís nigh on impossible). Iíve found that you have to be careful not to get mascara round the screw thread on the neck of the bottle, as once this happens it gets inside the lid and forms the strongest glue known to man, which is what makes it difficult to open. If you keep the neck of the bottle clean you shouldnít have this issue Ė I think the packaging has a particularly strong/sturdy screw cap to keep air out or something?

I do sometimes toy with the idea of going back to my mascara-hopping days - of trying Lancome mascaras, or other ones Iíve seen recommended, but as Iím so happy with this one, I always come back to the one I know and love, rather than spending my money on an unknown contender.