Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion

3.8

on 5/18/2015 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At this point you are probably familiar with BBW lotion, they are all the same texture and hydration wise, so it's nothing new here. Lightly moisturizing, not enough for dry skin, the scent last for around a day, and the price is ok (good if you get it on sale!)

This smell is great, a little on the strong side, reminds me a lot of baby powder. I don't want to smell like baby powder, but I'm pretty sure many people want to.

I'll not buy again because it's not for my taste, but it's a good product nonetheless.

on 4/22/2014 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this lotion. Typical Bath & Body Works quality/texture/feel. Great smell. Baby powder and lavendar? Love it. Need to switch it up however, I am not quite sure if it is too stong for the office.

on 3/1/2014 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This has to be one of my favorite scents from BBW! I've been a loyal buyer of BBW products for years, but i have to admit that lately I've been getting bored of the scent selection, and it's hard to find a scent that I'm absolutely gaga for, and once I find it, they discontinue it. Story of my life people. It's hard being me. But anyways, I discovered Moonlight Path and I'm so in love! It smells so light and powdery, with a slight floral undertone. The lotion is super subtle and doesn't gag me, and moisturizes just fine. Definitely a signature scent of mine. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 1/3/2014 2:47:00 AM

I love this lotion !

on 12/25/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Light, luxurious, soft-floral scented, best for winter if you have normal skin :)

on 6/27/2013 1:22:00 AM

This is a classic scent from Bath & Body works that is a nice, powdery and floral scent. It's a scent that I like to use during winter months. It's available in stores or online.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

My all time favorite scent at BBW. Light and luxurious. Quickly absorbs into skin.

on 10/14/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This scent is such a comfort. It reminds me of fleece pajamas and reading under the covers on a cold winter night (because I did that a lot when I first got the lotion two years ago). Moonlight Path is a musky floral, very powdery on the drydown, and does take some getting used to. However, given the right time and the right place (ie. under the covers on a cold winter night), it can prove to be a warm and comforting favourite. Highly recommended; it moisturizes well as long as you stay indoors. I will always come back to this, especially when it's snowing outside :)

on 7/16/2012 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bath and Body Works lotions and creams are wonderful. They are light yet creamy, not greasy, easily absorbed, moisturise well AND smell awesome. (There are certain scents that I don't like but that's a personal preference). Moonlit path is a floral, powdery fragrance that I like depending on my mood. It can smell too powdery at times which is why I took one lippie off.

on 5/8/2012 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a lovely scent that smells clean, fresh, and flowery! I would describe it as a mixture of lavender and baby powder. I like to use this lotion at night before bed because it is relaxing and subtle, not over powering at all. It is not super amazing at moisturising , but it gets the job done. If you have very dry hands or are looking for a powerful moisturiser, this product probably isn't for you. I would repurchase if it was on sale or if I had a coupon because it was a bit pricey but I love the smell so much!