April 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Moonlight Path Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This has to be one of my favorite scents from BBW! I've been a loyal buyer of BBW products for years, but i have to admit that lately I've been getting bored of the scent selection, and it's hard to find a scent that I'm absolutely gaga for, and once I find it, they discontinue it. Story of my life people. It's hard being me. But anyways, I discovered Moonlight Path and I'm so in love! It smells so light and powdery, with a slight floral undertone. The lotion is super subtle and doesn't gag me, and moisturizes just fine. Definitely a signature scent of mine. Will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Starrr1

I love this lotion !

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Light, luxurious, soft-floral scented, best for winter if you have normal skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by elli0711

This is a classic scent from Bath & Body works that is a nice, powdery and floral scent. It's a scent that I like to use during winter months. It's available in stores or online.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My all time favorite scent at BBW. Light and luxurious. Quickly absorbs into skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

This scent is such a comfort. It reminds me of fleece pajamas and reading under the covers on a cold winter night (because I did that a lot when I first got the lotion two years ago). Moonlight Path is a musky floral, very powdery on the drydown, and does take some getting used to. However, given the right time and the right place (ie. under the covers on a cold winter night), it can prove to be a warm and comforting favourite. Highly recommended; it moisturizes well as long as you stay indoors. I will always come back to this, especially when it's snowing outside :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bath and Body Works lotions and creams are wonderful. They are light yet creamy, not greasy, easily absorbed, moisturise well AND smell awesome. (There are certain scents that I don't like but that's a personal preference). Moonlit path is a floral, powdery fragrance that I like depending on my mood. It can smell too powdery at times which is why I took one lippie off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Glamgirl160

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely scent that smells clean, fresh, and flowery! I would describe it as a mixture of lavender and baby powder. I like to use this lotion at night before bed because it is relaxing and subtle, not over powering at all. It is not super amazing at moisturising , but it gets the job done. If you have very dry hands or are looking for a powerful moisturiser, this product probably isn't for you. I would repurchase if it was on sale or if I had a coupon because it was a bit pricey but I love the smell so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

I'm on the fence with the lotion version of Moonlight Path. Sometimes it comes off flowery and overpowering (those are the times I like it but am not crazy about it) and other times it comes off soapy and fresh. Those times I love it! I like to wear it after I shower after a workout or being outside in the heat all day. It makes me feel really clean and fresh and is a relaxing scent. I prefer to use this at night because my sisters and boyfriend hate this scent so I usually don't wear it in public. I probably would buy it again with one of those spend $10 get a signature product free coupon (this being the free coupon). It's worth a try if you want something flowery and clean smelling. But I would recommend to get a travel size first since so many people don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Moonlight Path was the first BBW scent I ever purchased. I have loved Jovan Musk since I was a teen and it reminded me of it very much, but a bit softer, more powdery. I have repurchased the scent several times and finally bought the lotion. Like the spray, I find MP lotion to be one of the most lasting BBW scents on me. Its not the usual BBW scent meaning its not fruity nor sweet (I love such scents too) but rather a real "perfume" scent. I love the lotion scent, BBW lotions work for me because the scents last longer than their sprays. I wear this with the spray, but also under several other scents, layering this because I know its reliably good, works in any situation, and just plain smells good. This is a no brainer for me. Yes its also moisturizing but I never use BBW lotions any place but my hands. I use them to boost my scent of the day, and keep my hands from being/looking dry, on the way out the door.