Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion

3.8

on 4/22/2014 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this lotion. Typical Bath & Body Works quality/texture/feel. Great smell. Baby powder and lavendar? Love it. Need to switch it up however, I am not quite sure if it is too stong for the office.

on 3/1/2014 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This has to be one of my favorite scents from BBW! I've been a loyal buyer of BBW products for years, but i have to admit that lately I've been getting bored of the scent selection, and it's hard to find a scent that I'm absolutely gaga for, and once I find it, they discontinue it. Story of my life people. It's hard being me. But anyways, I discovered Moonlight Path and I'm so in love! It smells so light and powdery, with a slight floral undertone. The lotion is super subtle and doesn't gag me, and moisturizes just fine. Definitely a signature scent of mine. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 1/3/2014 2:47:00 AM

I love this lotion !

on 12/25/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Light, luxurious, soft-floral scented, best for winter if you have normal skin :)

on 6/27/2013 1:22:00 AM

This is a classic scent from Bath & Body works that is a nice, powdery and floral scent. It's a scent that I like to use during winter months. It's available in stores or online.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

My all time favorite scent at BBW. Light and luxurious. Quickly absorbs into skin.

on 10/14/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This scent is such a comfort. It reminds me of fleece pajamas and reading under the covers on a cold winter night (because I did that a lot when I first got the lotion two years ago). Moonlight Path is a musky floral, very powdery on the drydown, and does take some getting used to. However, given the right time and the right place (ie. under the covers on a cold winter night), it can prove to be a warm and comforting favourite. Highly recommended; it moisturizes well as long as you stay indoors. I will always come back to this, especially when it's snowing outside :)

on 7/16/2012 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bath and Body Works lotions and creams are wonderful. They are light yet creamy, not greasy, easily absorbed, moisturise well AND smell awesome. (There are certain scents that I don't like but that's a personal preference). Moonlit path is a floral, powdery fragrance that I like depending on my mood. It can smell too powdery at times which is why I took one lippie off.

on 5/8/2012 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a lovely scent that smells clean, fresh, and flowery! I would describe it as a mixture of lavender and baby powder. I like to use this lotion at night before bed because it is relaxing and subtle, not over powering at all. It is not super amazing at moisturising , but it gets the job done. If you have very dry hands or are looking for a powerful moisturiser, this product probably isn't for you. I would repurchase if it was on sale or if I had a coupon because it was a bit pricey but I love the smell so much!

on 4/11/2012 5:03:00 PM

I'm on the fence with the lotion version of Moonlight Path. Sometimes it comes off flowery and overpowering (those are the times I like it but am not crazy about it) and other times it comes off soapy and fresh. Those times I love it! I like to wear it after I shower after a workout or being outside in the heat all day. It makes me feel really clean and fresh and is a relaxing scent. I prefer to use this at night because my sisters and boyfriend hate this scent so I usually don't wear it in public. I probably would buy it again with one of those spend $10 get a signature product free coupon (this being the free coupon). It's worth a try if you want something flowery and clean smelling. But I would recommend to get a travel size first since so many people don't like it.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products