July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Fragrances - Tree Hut - Brazil Nut Body Mist

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on clearance for 75 cents at Wal Mart! The sprayer was broken off, so they marked it down, and I purchased two of them...wow!!! Such a divine caramel scent! I put this on me at 9 am this morning, and it is 6:30 pm, and it is still on! Great lasting power, will purchase this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I picked this up at wal mart for about $4. Its a body mist that smells exactly like the brazillian nut body butter...a coffee/caramel/chocolate scent. I spray it all over and I smell divine for about 2 hours--TOPS and only if you get really REALLY close to me. Of course, its a body mist...so, its not suppose to be overpowering. On the upside, you get a good amount of product for the money so you can apply it liberally. The scent is a bit heavy for summer, I think this would work great in the fall/winter months, when you want that dark sweet warm smell. They also had the honey lemon, coconut lime and vanilla almond scents. All smelled yummy. I put that I'd repurchase this again, but honestly, I'm not sure I will. I think that I'll save it for fall and by the time I've used up the bottle...I'll be ready to move on to something else. But, I'm glad I bought it, because it does smell good enough to eat. This would also work great to scent your sheets for those special naughty nights :)