July 29, 2014 | 1920 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Logona - Eye Makeup Remover Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lalelilolu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really at odds with the positive reviews. This was the first Logona product I've ever tried, but I've been using organic and plant-derived skincare for 17 years. I've also gone through a ton of eye makeup removers (see my other reviews). This product was so disappointing. It's basically just oil - not really even scented - and it doesn't emulsify when you add water to make it easier to rinse off. So your eyelids and under eye area stay coated in this thick, viscous oil until you add your cleanser. Everytime I used it, some would get into my eyes and make them blurry. Because the oil is so thick, it's rather difficult to saturate a cotton pad with it.

What is the point of this stuff? One would be so much better off going into the kitchen and using a dime sized amount of organic, extra virgin olive oil for the exact same effect (it does work well, btw).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by marypap

Very nice product!Removes mascara and eye shadows easily and the containing oils are nourrishing for the skin!Also lasts for a looong time!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a big fan of using oil to remove eye makeup. I normally use plain jojoba oil, but I saw this product and was attracted to its mixture of different oils and I like Logona products in general.

This eye makeup remover is super gentle, smells great and is in a nice small bottle. The flip top's fine for use at home, but needs to be well taped when you travel. Being 100ml it's ideal to pack into carry on luggage btw. To use, I usually put a few drops on my palm and use my finger to just rub it across my lids, working it in well to remove the liner etc. I pat with a tissue and all gone! The oil is also great to use all over your face, which is another reason why I got it. Highly recommended! USD12 approx.... Will last ages.

Ingredients: Gycine soja (Soybean Oil)*, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed Oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil)*, Fragrance (Essential Oils), Tocopherol, Linalool