October 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Powder - Kiss Colors 2-in-1 Powder Foundation -- Honey Glow (PF09)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Yeyemama2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually have been using this 2-in-1 Creme to powder foundation for about 3 years now.My shade is CP 09 (DARK CHOCOLATE) and sometimes CP 10 (DARK COCOA) depending on the time/season of the year.This costs about $5.99 to $7.99 depending on the Beauty Supply you go to(usually the type that caters to Black or People of Color...Sally DOES NOT SELL this brand).I believe that this company also makes RUBY KISSES cosmetics.I use my Beyond Natural Revlon Primer underneath it and wet my sponge lightly(this makes application process easy.....FINISHED LOOK=NATURAL AND FLAWLESS).People hardly know that I have on foundation and it matches my skin SO WELL.I am a NW 47 in MAC and I prefer using this foundation which is less messy than liquid.AWESOME PRODUCT...VERY AFFORDABLE.You can't go wrong as long as your skin is not oversensitive but is is FRAGRANCE FREE and HYPOALLERGENIC!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great find! I was browsing a mom & pop beauty supply for some nail polish and picked this up. This is a powder foundation, not cream-to-powder. I use my kabuki brush to apply it, and it provides good coverage. I'm getting a bit tan now that summer is here, and this is a shade too light but it's still wearable. I love not having to use liquid foundation and then powder on top of that. And it was only $5.49.