Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow in Euphoria (Apricot Rose)

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trioctanoin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ceresin, Grape Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Ethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Yellow 5 AL Lake, D&C Red 30, FD&C Yellow 6 AL Lake, D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 CA Lake, FD&C Blue 1 AL Lake.

on 2/3/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this in Pravella Pink -- but this is a dreadful colour on me. Too dark! Too bright! Makes me look sunburned.

on 8/17/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This cream blush comes in a small jar with a screw off lid, the size may seem small at net wt. 0.14 oz but very little all that is needed for each use...the little jar will last a long time. I got this and another shade named Bliss when Sephora was clearing out the K.A. line, so I got it for an excellent price. It's a beigey/corally color that does run the warm side that has a dewy finish that is really pretty.

on 6/18/2009 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a really interesting shade. It is sort of like someone mixed berry tones with orange/peach tones. It is on the warm side. I have very fair (nc20ish) skin and blue-green eyes and this looks great on me.

The product itself is very easy to use, light weight and dewy feeling. Blends very easily I am just starting to get into gel/cream blushes and this product is why. Usually they just slip right off of my skin and feel really itchy/heavy on my break out prone skin, this one stays on great, feels light and doesn't break me out.

I have to add, a little bit of this goes a long way. This jar will last a long long time!

Popular Blush Products