August 21, 2014 | 968 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow in Euphoria (Apricot Rose)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by stylemaven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this in Pravella Pink -- but this is a dreadful colour on me. Too dark! Too bright! Makes me look sunburned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream blush comes in a small jar with a screw off lid, the size may seem small at net wt. 0.14 oz but very little all that is needed for each use...the little jar will last a long time. I got this and another shade named Bliss when Sephora was clearing out the K.A. line, so I got it for an excellent price. It's a beigey/corally color that does run the warm side that has a dewy finish that is really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by angielynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a really interesting shade. It is sort of like someone mixed berry tones with orange/peach tones. It is on the warm side. I have very fair (nc20ish) skin and blue-green eyes and this looks great on me.

The product itself is very easy to use, light weight and dewy feeling. Blends very easily I am just starting to get into gel/cream blushes and this product is why. Usually they just slip right off of my skin and feel really itchy/heavy on my break out prone skin, this one stays on great, feels light and doesn't break me out.

I have to add, a little bit of this goes a long way. This jar will last a long long time!