December 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by crittersinmyjitters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i accidentally ripped a sweater and they would not let me return it.. wtf? such bad service and quality

go to Nordstrom

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by xade

Over the summer, my mall finally got a Forever21. At first I thought the clothes were a little too edgy/hipster or something for my tastes, but they actually have a lot of cute clothes. In Ontario Canada, their prices for some of the items -especially the basics- are soooo cheap, even cheaper than H&M. The store itself is pretty huge, mine has two floors with an escalator and a men's section which my boyfriend surprisingly likes. This store has become one of my favourites and I hope their clothing always stays affordable!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by EpicBeanie

I totally agree with the previous review, they have nice and fashionable clothes but you couldn't wear it for the rest of your life

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by katycatz

Not good quality but trendy clothes! I got a floral skirt and love it! Buy when they have a big sale. The clothes on regular price, $20 for a paper-thin tank isn't worth it. got lots of tanks from them( only $1.80!) the crop tops are a bit thin in my opinion. overall, if you're trying to save money, this is a place for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Forever 21 is absolutely my favourite clothing store; I have so many clothes from there, they should sponsor me haha But I have to admit the store is kind of weird. In my opinion, it's either really cheap or really expensive... no in the middle. For example, you can get some tanks for $2-$5, but then others will be $20-$40. You can buy a shirt for $3, then there are shirts for $45. You can buy a pair of jeans for $7, then $34? I personally refuse to spend $20+ on a tank top, but like I said that's just me & my opinion. With that being said, I mostly only buy clothing when there is a sale or the "cheap clothes." When there is a sale/deal like buy one get one free it's definitely a good idea to take advantage of it. I once snagged a bodycon dress for $5!

I'm not sure if it's only the employees in the stores in my city, but they could be a little more friendly, helpful, & attentive. Aside from the expected & basic training, "Welcome to Forever 21," no one really says anything to me or checks on me, asks if I'm all right, or if I need help finding this or that.

Lastly, something I admire even though I'm a tiny woman (5'2" & 105 lbs) is that they do have a plus size line (Forever 21+) & they're not stereotypical "frumpy" plus sized clothes. They actually provide great-looking styles & outfits for teenagers & adults. I always respect a company that provides for everybody. I recommend this store for anyone who wants to look good without necessarily spending a ton of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff so much it's so cheap

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lucyballerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The clothes there are nice but most of the things are too big on me. I dont know why. I have never purchased anything from this store.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by notes2go

I always find something here that I love to wear! Sometimes it can be a mess though but most of them are well kept. Most of my wardrobe comes from here. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Well I live in Australia and heard the raving reviews so I thought why not bought online shipping cost an arm 48$ ordered smalls in everything. I'm 5'4 and about 105 pounds and the dress I got was okay slightly baggy under my ribs so I returned then the jumper it was a small and came down to my mid thigh it was swimming! I usually fit smalls fine but these two items were to big! I've only bought three things but I would even say they run slightly larger to size don't think ill buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Lauii

I LOVE forever21 i found 15 things i think, and i love them all!