September 22, 2014 | 2002 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I bought it for a super discount ($5) at WalMart today. I was looking for a budget friendly eye treatment I could put under my concealer in the mornings. This has a touch of color that's not bad, but it won't conceal big imperfections under the eyes! It's moisturizing properties are just right, it absorbs quickly and definitely won't leave you with a greasy feeling after applying. It's close to what I wanted, I will be updating this if I see any difference in my eye area after using it for a while.
PS: I wouldn't buy it for full price. Too expensive for a college student.

********** UPDATE ******************
It definitely has a tightening effect on the eyes. After applying this my eye area feels softer and super tight! This effect lasts all day! I like to mix a small dot of this with my pasty concealer too, to make it look more radiant! It also has not negatively reacted with my sensitive skin, which surprises me, and it also has not provoked milia. It has done nothing to help with my dark circles, maybe I need to give it some more time, but I am loving this product so far!
********. UPDATE *********
After a while this started to feel way too heavy on my eyes and I found out I had gotten it on discount at Wal Mart because it was expired and out dated. So maybe that's why it never worked? I dont know. Threw it in the trash, never to be seen again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beige cream that I find doesn't really conceal anything, nor does it really moisturise. In fact it seems a bit drying to me and settles into fine under-eye lines. The tint is dark enough to make a difference, but for pale folks it just makes me look like I have faint brown circles around my eyes. Not really what I was hoping for. I think part of this is that the finish is very matte, not dewy or reflective. Granted I am not battling super dark eye circles. Also, I must have the oiliest lids in the world because this does crease on me.

Anyway, I want something moisturising that can tone down redness around my eyes and maybe reflect some light to brighten the area up. Instead this is drying and leaves me looking slightly jaundiced. I much prefer Clinique's Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector. That stuff has a nice slip that doesn't settle into lines, adds a slight tint to even out skin tone, moisturises well and brightens things up. It's not much more expensive than the Olay, which is getting kind of pricey for a small tube of drug store eye cream. I say this as someone who does like and use other Olay regenerist products.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by CyndiK

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this had more moisture and slip to use under my eyes, but as a lid primer, I like it pretty well; it does not crease. It's not advertised as having an SPF, but it's bound to since the fourth ingredient is titanium dioxide, a mineral sun-block that is non-irritating to eyes.
So as a lid primer that includes spf, antioxidants (a host of good skin care ingredients) and a touch of concealer, it's good but not really brightening. As an under eye moisturizer with tint- it may work if you're young and need little moisture. I like that itís packaged in a small tube that keeps the beneficial ingredients stable and sanitary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This does a good job of moisturizing and treating the eye area. It doesn't leave a greasy feel or shiny residue. The concealer is ok, but not opaque enough to really conceal anything if dark circles are an issue. I like it as a treatment but I like a separate concealer. I'd repurchase this without the concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually liked the fact that this came with a touch of concealer which to me acts also as a lid primer and works wonderful!! I do not have issues with dark circles under my eyes so I cannot fairly review that but my fine lines are gone! I use this both day and night in my routine and I love it. I voted 3 for the packaging because I think their packaging is a pain in my woohoo. I do not like that where it is an oval like shape and the top is supposed to pop off (yea right) it was just a pain to me but I have seen worse!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this in the brandsampler (if you are from canada, you know what I am talking about) proctor and gamble puts these out every so often. I was really happy to see this included in there. Love the packaging and a little goes a long way. It doesn't conceal very well and the colour is too dark for me (I am nc15) but it doubles up as a moisturizer for under the eyes and adds some colour to your dark circles. I wouldn't buy the full size, but will keep using this as the sample is fairly big.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by cbenjamin313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is more like an eyeshadow primer than a true concealer for me, but I do use it every work day to smooth and brighten the eye area. I don't have dark circles but only minor discoloration of the lids that comes with age. And thank goodness because it does not provide much coverage alone. But it helps bare minerals or other concealers (like my greasy but full coverage smashbox) go on more smoothly if I have a late night or something. And being in my mid 30s I don't dare apply eyeshadow without this stuff as a primer.
I trust Olay to take care of my skin and this is a quality moisturizer. But for the price, I'll probably keep shopping for something that's good for my eyes and a true concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by newkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fails as a concealer and as a moisturizer. In addition to leaving my lids dry, it doesn't do much to conceal. Not only does it not work a a concealer, but when I try to apply a heavier concealer over it it doesn't go on smoothly and leaves it streaky and gross looking. Worst of all it gets in my eyes and irritates them. Do not buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by shortieumpkin

This was a waist of time and money. It did not conceal anything and did not do a good job moisturizing. I am still looking for a good eyecream :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by busyscmom

I recently started using this product (about 2 weeks ) and am quite liking it. It is not full coverage at least for me but gives my eyes a more brighter fresh look. Is very easy to blend and apply. Very good for daily casual use.