September 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Brazil Beat EDT

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fun summer scent. This is a perfect scent just to throw on and go in the warmer months. It's light but still noticeable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Smells like oranges to me. I don't think I'll purchase this because this smells too generic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great fun summer scent that is not overpowering, I just wish the scent would last longer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Very lovely scent, it definitely reminds me of Clinique Happy. I got this for $6, which is amazing compared to the price of Happy. I like that's it's not too strong, I hate being able to feel it inside your nose. It doesn't last all day, but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish this actually did smell like Tribe (loved that stuff in grade 8) but this is just another fruit-salad scent. It's fun, though, and almost embarrassingly cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! It's a very fun scent and great for summer! Doesn't last a super long time, but doesn't fade quickly either.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Raygirl007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I find I use this more often than other bottles on my desk during the day because it is great smelling and light (not really long lasting though). The tall skinny bottle makes it easy to grab! Just ordered the lotion and shower gel from an Avon Outlet book for only $2.25 each!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by skruger

Gah! I don't know how this is getting good reviews... in all honesty I need to give this another try but I just got it on Friday and when I put it on it didn't even register to me as perfume I kept thinking "what is that chemical smell?" it does not smell like perfume to me at all, in fact, when putting this on all I could think of was that it smells like hair spray- specifically 1990's Rave hairspray.... I was excited to get this but- blah! No thanks!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by all4sonya

Very fun to wear, smells young, fun, flirty, fruity, fresh...Like to put it on early in the morning before heading to work, helps wake me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by megalynn8217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this scent! It's floral, yet tropical and it's not too strong. Retail price is $15.00 which is pretty decent compared to AVON's other fragrances. The EDT lasts a lot longer than the lotion and the shower gel.