October 25, 2014 | 1628 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Lumineyes dark circle diminisher with Vit.K

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by RosettaStoned

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this free from a friend who sold MK...the very first night I used it, I woke up with a horrible rash under my eyes! They burned and it looked red and crusty. GROSS! It took over a week to go away, and applying concealer to cover up the atrocity was painful! I have sensitive skin, but nothing has ever caused this to happen to my face, and I've used several brands of eye creams/moisturizers (Clinique, MAC, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, even Paula's Choice). If anyone knows what ingredient in this product could cause such a reaction, please let me know so I can avoid it from now on!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by andipugs

I love this stuff. It is the only eye cream to ever diminish my dark circles under my eyes. The only negative is that I believe they have stopped making it;-(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MidwestChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't look for miracles with this eye cream. It didn't remove any dark circles and I often awoke to puffier eyes than usual.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kyasha

This eye cream did not help my undereye circles, but it did keep the area moisturized. I believe it contains vit K, E, C, and retinol. This product is discontinued and now replaced with the Timewise age-fighting eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jerry2alice

Won't do a thing for dark circles (I hope most people don't fall for those claims)....BUT as a night eye cream I really like it. Not too greasy a little goes a long way -- it does help with the fine lines. It's a good retinol vitamin packed product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't like this at all. It made the skin under my eyes burn.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2003 6:34:00 PM More reviews by cynxx

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a perfect eye cream because of its texture, hydrates the eye area very well and absorbs quickly. As for diminshing my dark circles, NOT GOOD, they are still here and dark as ever!! I have been using this cream for well over a month and haven't seen any difference in them.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mzzcatzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this product for about 2 months and in the beginning I thought my eyes looked great, and then they began to itch, burn and the skin turned red and peeled. It was the worst! I couldn't leave the house. I like some of MK's products, but will never put this near my eyes again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This large tube will last for absolute ages, but I do wish the opening was a bit smaller since all you need is a little bit for the area under your eye. As an eye cream, it works just great - fantastic texture, it hydrates beautifully and absorbs quickly. But as a "dark circle diminisher"? No way. It did nothing for my dark circles. Been using this for a month and no results :( continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by 1993

Well, I don't know about this, I am on my second tube and use it EVERY night, I really haven't noticed that big a difference in the dark circles, there is some change but not that much. I think it is WAY overpriced for the little tube, but did give it a shot, don't think I will continue to pay that much for it again though