December 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by kellyh1022

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My "go to" mascara. It doesn't clump or smear. I buy the non-waterproof extreme black. It washes off easily and looks great when layered. I will often reapply 2 or 3 times without any lumps. The only downside is that it seems to run out quickly but I don't mind because it's cheap. It costs less than $6 at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by kelleygreter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just cant get enough of this product!
I have very long lashes and Lash Flirt helps tame and direct my lashes, beautiful dark lashes are an instant result every time.
I dont use any other mascara since I found Lash Flirt 3 years ago.

All time favourite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This mascara is pretty good. Very deep black and glides on my lashes pretty nicely, and for the price it's a good buy. It doesn't make my lashes clump together at all. The only problem I have with it is the brush. I keep poking myself in the eye with the long bristles! And I constantly get mascara on my eyelids with this where I've never had a problem with any other mascara doing this, so I am blaming the brush. Other than that, it's pretty good as I have said. Won't repurchase though as I'm all about trying out new mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by xKhaelieKoala98

The wand is quite "teeny tiny" which makes it easier to apply mascara to the lower lashes. The formula makes lashes feel soft and flexible all day. There are other mascaras which are better at building volume than this one, but overall it's a great mascara. I love the packaging and presentation the most - I think it's very cute ;) x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really love this mascara! I've been trying a few new ones but I'm definitely going to purchase another of these once I'm all out of the new ones. I have long lashes and I think this works well for me. It lengthens my lashes a lot and it's very buildable without clumping. The brush separates all my lashes and I love how dark this mascara is. It makes my lashes look amazing. And it's inexpensive! I can't wait to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by lola0116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an awesome drugstore mascara.It gives you a natural full look and with several coats an obvious dramatic look.It doesn't clump,it's great and so cheap.This is my everyday mascara and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff! I have tried many mascaras and this is one of the best. Good price, and cute packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by tamsynnz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, it gives nice length to my lashes, without too much clumping. I can't remember how much this was, but it was pretty reasonable. I like the wand, it's the right shape for my lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Eleonora91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It's not perfect and I haven't given it 5 stars out of 5 just because I haven't found the perfect mascara yet, but it really satisfies my needs. It's very light so it doesn't make your lashes heavy, but it's deeply black and liquid so it spreads perfectly. The brush allows to reach even the small, short lashes of the inner eye. You would need a curler before applying but otherwise it's perfect and I love the packaging. I'm definitely going to buy it again as long as the price is pretty cheap.
Recommended for a "fan" effect on already medium-long lashes, especially if you don't want them to be too "fake" or thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Morikumo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my go-to mascara for the longest time. Its applicator is great and spacious, and the product itself was perfect consistency. I always get compliments on my eyelashes-- especially if I've got this lovely stuff on. :)