July 23, 2014 | 1146 users online

Conditioner - Kevin Murphy - Angel.Rinse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm really confused about those who have said this is runny; I'm wondering if we have the same product. Mine is not runny in the least bit. It is also most definitely nothing like a dollar store conditioner, then again, i haven't used dollar store conditioner in about 25 years so maybe they have come up in the world. I also sleep with my hair wet sometimes and have never had any shampoo or conditioner ever stain or bleach my bed linens. Weird. I do know that you should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS buy your professional products from an actual salon.

Now, back to the point. I absolutely LOVE this. This is my New HG and I will never let it go. I was really suprised that my stylist even suggested this for me because I do have dry hair and I have always used moisturizing or extremely moisturizing conditioners, but she said that because I have fine hair (just a shit-ton of it) that I really should be using this. I was skeptical and thought that it certainly can not tame my frizzball head. But I was wrong wrong wrong. This makes my hair so silky smooth but it also rinses clean and doesn't weigh my hair down. It gets all of the tangles out which MOST conditioners CAN'T do for me. As a matter of fact the ONLY conditioner that I have ever been able to use prior to this is Pureology. Nothing else has ever worked for me and I have tried pretty much everything there is. This smells amazing, like roses and oranges. I seriously walked around sniffing my hair all day the first day I used it. The bottle is perfect because I can get all of the product out; nothing gets stuck and they don't take up a lot of space in my shower and they look classy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by retinoids

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AH-MAY-ZING! If you watch Archer, you will get that reference. :P I have *incredibly* damaged hair (think: damaged/rough/dry from permanent at-home dying for months, then TWO rounds of really intense bleaching at the salon, then another round of dying=colour correction), and this stuff has been a miracle for me.

You should also know: I have a "pixie" with long bangs, so my hair isn't too long. I also don't wash my hair (unless I am at the salon, so about once or twice a month). I just condition it daily or every other day (depending on weather, exercise, etc) with this product. Until I tried this conditioner, I could "co-wash", rub more conditioner in my hair after it was towel-dried, add more moisturizing products, air dry, then add loads more lotion (yes....I have resorted to hand-lotion in the hair), and it would *barely* look normal or under control.

Since I started using Angel Rinse as my cleansing and leave-in styling treatment, my hair looks NORMAL! Everyone has been commenting on it (my stylist, co-workers, boyfriend talks about how soft it is now, etc). Bleaching usually makes it stiff and board-straight, but my natural texture has returned, and I no longer look like I just got back from some sort of war that burned my hair to a crisp!

If you have damaged hair, GO GET THIS! It will change your life!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by teago

Ive been using this product on and off ever since Kevin Murphy began really! And then my HD started using it too, much to my enjoyment!
If you have like a really heavy 'slick' feeling conditioner this is not for you. If you want something lighter just to take the edge of freshly shampooed hair you have hit the jackpot.
The packaging is great too because you can get out 99% of the product....what other company obviously wants you to get your moneys worth?!
My mum and I have also used the angel and maxi hair washes as well as the volume powder and mousse and am very happy with them all.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by hapabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely smell. This conditioner detangled my thick, wavy hair pretty well. But since the rinse and the wash together target volumizing for hair, I don't get the hydration I quite want -- will probably use the Angel Wash with Hydrate-Me Rinse.

I'm raising my eyebrows at people who said this conditioner either stained pillowcases or was too runny. I work at a warehouse where we distribute KM -- these products are not runny... whoever has a severely adverse experience with these products should probably check to see where they're them buying from. Probably expired product or counterfeit.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by shealy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fine, color-treated hair. I used Angel Rinse a few times after shampooing and found that it detangled well. But that was it. There is nothing special about this product that you can't find in the Dollar Store. It's a creme rinse, nothing more. The packaging is awkward with the opening at the bottom of the bottle. Not worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by luckyluke8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have repurchased many times, as I enjoy the smell, how nourished my hair seems after and the practical packaging. I also appreciate the list of natural ingredients, and it seems to work well with my fine, coloured hair. I am not sure that it actually gives me all that much volume, but apart from that I am really happy. I use the mop lemongrass lift volume spray before blow drying, and that adds enough volume for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by MOWCAM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This reminds me of Kerastase Anti Usure - it is kind of thin in texture, but does detangle and condition amazingly when massaged into the hair. When using the detox shampoo from KM, my hair feels like a (clean) straw ball in the shower, but a bit of this, gently massaged into the hair - truly angelic. I wil be buying this again (and again....and again....)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by alexxandria

I used both the rinse and wash and it destroyed my pillows. I slept with my hair wet which I assume silk had a slight bit or residue on. I woke up the next morning and it had bleached my pillows. My coffee coloured sheets had light orange patches across them.

It also caused my hair to itch in a very uncomfortable way. I also suspect the residue that dripped down me in the shower caused my body to be very itching and inflamed the next day.
Also, I saw no positive effects to the quality of my hair. So this really isn't worth buying, plus it's very expensive.

If it bleached the hell out of my pillows and duvet sheets I wonder what it did to my hair. I stopped using this product immediately, and am considering contacting Kevin Murphy to make a complain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My hair just sucks this up and is reborn with every use. I need to use next to nothing to get perfectly conditioned hair. I'm still on a mini bottle of this. I will be buying more Kevin Murphy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Angel Jetpack, and this is one of the components along with a shampoo, deep conditioner, body wash, and body lotion. The packaging is a set of small pink cubes with screw-on lids--cute, but not too handy in the shower. Anyway, I find this to be a less-than-average conditioner. It smells good, but that's where the good points end. It's not nearly conditioning enough for my dry, color-treated hair, although it may be great for fine-haired folks who don't need a lot of conditioning power. I also find that my hair is very difficult to comb through after using it, and even drying naturally my hair looks fuzzy/frizzy. And for the price--about $25 for 250 ml--it should be great. Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm impressed with the Kevin.Murphy line overall. I will not purchase a full size.