October 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Bronzers - Smashbox - Halo Glow Color Boosting Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by qwertyuioprawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love it how it really contours and give the healthy-glow look!
and it also blends perfectly too!

UPDATE:
but damnnn, after few usage i broke out :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

I got this on a whim at a check out line because it was on sale and didn't expect much but I really like it!
I love the way it dispenses, at first I thought it had gone bad but it's actually a pretty densely packed power and when you twist the top of the container, it shaves a little from the top and makes it into a loose powder form- AWESOME!
I also love that it's pretty well pigmented but not unnaturally so. I'm NC30 and used sparingly, it imparts a healthy looking glow and contours my face pretty well.
All in all, this is my favourite powder bronzer at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I'm asian and naturally tan, but a tan woman could still use the "glow" from this powder. I got the Medium shade and it's perfect color for my cheeks when I want a very natural glow on days when I don't feel like wearing my normal rosy blushes. I agree with the reviewers here that this gives a superb look coz it's not fake looking when worn. And I have to say that Smashbox cosmetics look GREAT when used in conjunction.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

I bought this last May and still have some left. This is the best bronzer. I did take a break during November to February, but have been using just a bit for some almost Spring colour. It is the best. It doesn't contain talc and you can layer it for a real tanned look or just use a bit. Last year someone told me I looked so tan, but it was just this! I also use it as an eyeshadow. Love it! I have already bought a back up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this, the colour is almost matte, and it give a flawless boost of glow to my face. Doesn't cake and photographs very wells. I usually brush this on the rim of my face, and that all. Feels extremely light and it sets my foundation as well.
This is a inexpensive product, my first ever loose bronzer powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mahoneymonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this; use over foundation, gives my very pale Irish skin a lovely glow; bit expensive but sourced on ebay at a good price so worth it; also excellent packaging, ensures a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice bronzer, but word on the street is that it's been discountinued. While I like the color and the formulation, it is too expensive for something so simple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I had seen the reviews last year on QVC and was dying to try this! Finally they have it at Sephora and Shopper's in Canada. I tried it first and then today bought it. It is similar to the Halo foundation which I used to use until I ran out. I love it! I have a locally made mineral foundation with SPF and so couldn't justify the Halo foundation. I had yet to find a bronzer with no talc which did anything. This is just great and feels just as wonderful as the foundation. The packaging is enough to make me want it as it looks like a little gold puck! Great bronzer for my medium skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Jzgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice product and I really like it. I just can't find it on QVC's site or Sephoras any more. I wonder if it has been discontinued (which since it is a relatively new product I would find strange.) Anyway...

You must use a light hand. I use a MAC 187 brush - otherwise you may look too "too" glowy if you know what I mean.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by betseyjohnson77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not impressed at all..will not repurchase