Smashbox Halo Glow Color Boosting Powder

4.2

Mica (CI 77019), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isopropyl Linoleate, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Water (Aqua, Eau), Zinc Stearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (Goji Berry), Trisodium Edta, Peat Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Dimethicone, Gold (CI 77480). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

i love it how it really contours and give the healthy-glow look!
and it also blends perfectly too!

UPDATE:
but damnnn, after few usage i broke out :(

on 5/2/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this on a whim at a check out line because it was on sale and didn't expect much but I really like it!
I love the way it dispenses, at first I thought it had gone bad but it's actually a pretty densely packed power and when you twist the top of the container, it shaves a little from the top and makes it into a loose powder form- AWESOME!
I also love that it's pretty well pigmented but not unnaturally so. I'm NC30 and used sparingly, it imparts a healthy looking glow and contours my face pretty well.
All in all, this is my favourite powder bronzer at the moment!

on 1/26/2012 9:19:00 AM

I'm asian and naturally tan, but a tan woman could still use the "glow" from this powder. I got the Medium shade and it's perfect color for my cheeks when I want a very natural glow on days when I don't feel like wearing my normal rosy blushes. I agree with the reviewers here that this gives a superb look coz it's not fake looking when worn. And I have to say that Smashbox cosmetics look GREAT when used in conjunction.

on 3/14/2011 5:05:00 PM

I bought this last May and still have some left. This is the best bronzer. I did take a break during November to February, but have been using just a bit for some almost Spring colour. It is the best. It doesn't contain talc and you can layer it for a real tanned look or just use a bit. Last year someone told me I looked so tan, but it was just this! I also use it as an eyeshadow. Love it! I have already bought a back up!

on 11/8/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this, the colour is almost matte, and it give a flawless boost of glow to my face. Doesn't cake and photographs very wells. I usually brush this on the rim of my face, and that all. Feels extremely light and it sets my foundation as well.
This is a inexpensive product, my first ever loose bronzer powder.

Love this; use over foundation, gives my very pale Irish skin a lovely glow; bit expensive but sourced on ebay at a good price so worth it; also excellent packaging, ensures a little goes a long way.

on 4/25/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice bronzer, but word on the street is that it's been discountinued. While I like the color and the formulation, it is too expensive for something so simple.

on 4/17/2010 10:50:00 PM

I had seen the reviews last year on QVC and was dying to try this! Finally they have it at Sephora and Shopper's in Canada. I tried it first and then today bought it. It is similar to the Halo foundation which I used to use until I ran out. I love it! I have a locally made mineral foundation with SPF and so couldn't justify the Halo foundation. I had yet to find a bronzer with no talc which did anything. This is just great and feels just as wonderful as the foundation. The packaging is enough to make me want it as it looks like a little gold puck! Great bronzer for my medium skin.

on 12/3/2009 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice product and I really like it. I just can't find it on QVC's site or Sephoras any more. I wonder if it has been discontinued (which since it is a relatively new product I would find strange.) Anyway...

You must use a light hand. I use a MAC 187 brush - otherwise you may look too "too" glowy if you know what I mean.

not impressed at all..will not repurchase

Popular Bronzers