October 25, 2014 | 969 users online

Treatments (Face) - Revitacel Replenishing Complex with Nouricel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by stuies

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Revitacell Replenishing Complex is a miraculous formula that softens, conditions and repairs skin on fingers, hands, feet and elbows, or any other parts of the skin. It's a great way to moisturize your skin. This formula restores skin's healthy natural appearance, and is a fast, soothing solution that worked for me as soon as I used it. I am impressed, a lot. Highly recommend this product.

Stuart

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by nowrinklespls

I went away for the weekend and I had a great time with my best friend but a horrible time with my face. I dont even know what it was, but all the hot, humid weather was making my face look like I hadnt slept in weeks. I was staring at myself in the mirror forever... Then she came up to me and handed me the replensihing complex by Revitacel. I put it on and used it for the 4 days we were gone.... my skin is smooth and my face looks younger... and it also looks like most of my wrinkles are almost gone!! What makes it do that? How is this possible?? Did it heal my aging? lol Does it come in body lotion?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Slim2

I have been using this product for 8 months now, and feel that it has made my skin more luminous and smooth. Some people swear by TNS Recovery Complex that has 90% Nouricel in it, but for the price difference, 70% is fine with me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This cream contains 70% Nouricel,and is the first item listed in the ingredients. Nouricel is produced my Advanced Tissue Sciences, and is a patent-pending nutrient-rich solution which has natural growth factors, matrix proteins such as Collagen and antioxidents. The other product that I know of that contains Nouricel is TNS Recovery complex by Skinmedica, which is $130.00U.S. for 0.5ounces. This cream is 1.7ounces, and with the 4 products you receive it for $70.00 U.S. My skin is smoother and looks more luminous. You can order it through www. biozhem.com or toll free number. Great product.