October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Blush in Walkee Talkee

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

two words : crusty and dry. the box is nice, the price is right. other than that, there are many many more smoother mineral blushes on the market today for lower prices out there. This mineral blush is only nice compare to other minerals blushes by everydayminerals. However, it just does perform as beautifully as expected as far as looking soft and natural on the skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush!! It's such a pretty light pink berry shade with sparkle. If you apply one coat, it's such a soft, sweet shade of pale, girly pink that brightens up my whole face. But, you can also add a layer or two and it appears more vibrant and then the berry tones come out, which make it multidimensional, but very, very wearable. I have super pale skin, so if it's wearable for me, it's wearable! Why did they discontinue this shade?? I hope they re-issue it! It seems like such a universally flattering color. And it would match any outfit because it's a neutral enough shade. So lovely for every season!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the first EM blushes I bought, and it's been a solid favourite of mine for a couple of years now. I especially love it in winter, it gives a gorgeous berry-pink flush which works nicely with my pale skin. Great everyday blush for when I'm in a hurry, since I know it will always look good!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I luuuurve this blush. It's so pretty and natural -looking(I actually have trouble with getting some blushes to show on my medium neutral skin), and it's really hard to apply too much.

The only downside to this is that 'm not a fan of loose blushes. I'm not a loose powder-virgin (BE foundation-user for a long time), but I find at least the sample sizes to be extremely messy and difficult to work with. Maybe the full-size products are a little bit easier? I'm currently on my ''orgasm-dupe-hunt'' and if I don't find any pressed blushes that are equally nice, I think I'll have to buy the full product one of this. It's actually that pretty!=D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by cristalena56

This is my everyday blush. it gives my fair cheeks a nice flush look. It goes well with every eye shadow color i have used. I have the sample that came in the free sample kit and still have tons of product left after a year of use. A little bit goes a long way. I apply it with the mini kabuki brush that comes with the BE foundation sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

I love this, and all of the EDM blushes I have tried so far! The lasting power is so so, but if I use it over my tarte cheek stain, it lasts all day and then some. I love that the EDM powders do not aggravate my sensitive skin at all and that you can try everything for dirt cheap or free. They give a ton of product in the sample, and this is one that comes in a free sample. Very good color payoff so be sure to use a light hand and layer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by claraflo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EDM's Orgasm dupe although they don't market it that way. It's a peachy coral pink with gold micro-glitter. So yes it's very much in the same vein as orgasm. I'm undecided about peaches on my face, sometimes I like them and other times I think they turn orange. Of the 5 blushes I sampled this is definately in the top two.

Can't call it a favourite yet. The pic on this site and EDMs is nothing like the real colour of this blush. It looks like a rose pink in the jar and it goes on definately coral on the skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Liemmelde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this blush! It gives my face very nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush really isn't bad, but the color is not my favorite. The formula is nice, but I do not reach for it that often because it is just too messy for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by stephlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know how sometimes you get a sample of something and stash it away for 3 years and forget about it?

I got a sample of Walkee Talkee a few years ago and wasn't blown away. I tried it again today and it is GORGEOUS. A beautiful, natural flush on the cheeks. It looks pink purple in the pan but goes on pretty pink without too much sparkle.

Who is that wonderfully flushed woman in the mirror? It's me! I'll definitely purchase once my sample runs out. I also own EDM Email me and Nick Nack. Nick Nack is so faint it barely shows. When I'm wearing blush I like for people to be able to tell I'm wearing BLUSH. There's definitely enough color and pigment in Walkee Talkee for you to be able to tell.

EDM packaging could definitely be improved. Only reason I'm talking a lippie off.